Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space opening party

Laura sweetheart, if you can, do both - they've been equally good in the past. However, I still haven't managed to get hold of the lineup for either yet.

I'd do it myself, but already going to Homelands in the UK, so I'll just have to make the closing party instead, along with Amnesia and Privilege. Shit it's going to be cool.

Hi SL. Check this out:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_september_i.htm

Don't know how reliable this is yet, but should be a good guide. Anyway, it looks as if you can get you ass over there soon after you finish in the States you'll be able to catch almost all the of closing parties. Bingo.

Apart from the Space ones, can I recommend the Cocoon @ Amnesia with the likes of Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin......very cool.

Have a good one.

RU american? It's just i'm meant to be working in Ocean City in Maryland which is menat to be prety lively but im not actually 21 yet which restricts me from a few of my fave activites!!! Is it really that strict over there with drinking? And does fake id ever work?

:) :) :):cool:

Nah, I'm British, but as I screwed things up so much back home my company decided to send me somewhere that I could do no harm, te he. so anyway, it's great being a camel jockey, ha ha.

Anyway, back to your question. I spent the summer back in '96 driving across the states. And yes, most places I went were pretty damn stict when it came to alcohol (I got asked for my passport most time (I was over 21, luckily)), but you should definitely try and get fake ID, preferably a driving licence.

The ironic thing is though, you can easily pick up a gun or class As anywhere. Is there something wrong there?!

• 2 weeks later...