Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy review

(repost.. posted it on the jersey board by accident.. oops)

All I have to say is ANTHONY FUCKING NERO!!! Hun you ripped roxy a new asshole... lol.. Music was great. I had so much fun..

Jessie, Chris and Rich-how much fun were the beach balls!!!!

Chris I could have done without the 50 bashes to the face !! lol

It was great seeing everyone from CP as always!

Rdancer, trancerxn, doubtness and art graced us with their presence for a little while (shoud we feel special?) lol just kidding.. Im happy you guys finally came out, beginning to think you didnt like us anymore :( . Hope you had fun at exit.

Larry, Ronin, Lynne, Jay and Randall (eventho i never really met you) you guys suck b/c you had to leave early.. but I still luv yas!

Trancend... Justin where did you go?? lol.. you disappeared :poof:.. good to see you out... werent you supposed to go play pool? hehe "Its almost, 1:30, Its 1:45 why isnt Nero on?" =)

Jenise and friends great seeing you again!

NYChunk, Karsh (spelling?), bigpoppanils and Dave nice meeting you guys!

Well I am off to bed now. Sorry if i forgot anyone.. im beat.. need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.. mwaaaaaaaaaaaz :hat:

Nero sorry i wasnt to u know iw ould of been but i had to have that mouth surgery and im all f*cked up , seems liek u tore that ish apart once again like u always do but ill def be there next time bro... Keep slammin those beats and keep it real like u have been doing.... later bro

umm... first off... ive had much better nights at roxy. by no fault of the dj of course ;)nero- i saw u from the stage and wanted to say hello but i saw there was a sign on the door saying no guests in the booth last night... :i remembered ur message about having ever met me: next time i guess :) i had to leave early but i wish i coulda stayed to hear the rest of ur set...

to everyone that was there... good to see u guys again.... 2 weeks seems like a really long break lol...

funny story- the guy checkin id's at the door... takes my id... looks at it... looks at me... looks at it again... and goes "nice pictures on clubplanet"... im like "what?!" and hes like "yea i see all ur pictures on there... " hahahahaha :jawdrop: unexpected... and so funny lol

anyway... until next time... next week for my bday :randalls bday too hehe: :D

Nero baby u kicked major ass last nite;) i always luv it when u spin it's great music and never the same....as for all u jerks that teamed up on me and debbie...u all suck. That wasn't very nice i told my mommy and she said ur all punished. :tongue: haha...oh yeah and i don't kno who did it but thanx for the imprint of the beach ball on my back i really needed it. :( btw neccessary to throw those things so damn hard:rolleyes: aight nero i luv u u kick ass and to the rest of u see ya soon;)

Originally posted by anthonyn

THANKS GURL U MISSED VINYL

I know hun.. Im sorry... we left at abour 4:445, 4:50. The place was dead and I was tired and had to drive home...

I want to go to vinyl again soon tho.. We'll see

:tongue: Maybe after tribecca?

Yeah our only reason was to come there and Grace you with our company, SIKE! Actually we wanted to see everyone, and see how the party was doing. Sorry to say this but with Factory re-opening I sincerely hope that Roxy can do better than last night, there were more balls on the floor then people ;)! Glad you all had a good time, and Glad nero layed it down. BTW what did I miss after I left?:confused::idea:

Originally posted by magilicuti

music was on point but completely dead last night, must have been hot at SF

you went last night??? Where were you? lol... I still have yet to meet the infamous magilicuti :(

Originally posted by rdancer

Yeah our only reason was to come there and Grace you with our company, SIKE! Actually we wanted to see everyone, and see how the party was doing. Sorry to say this but with Factory re-opening I sincerely hope that Roxy can do better than last night, there were more balls on the floor then people ;)! Glad you all had a good time, and Glad nero layed it down. BTW what did I miss after I left?:confused::idea:

:tongue: Loser! lol.. Yeah last night the crowd was week but the music and beach balls kept me and jessie entertained! Thats what you missed after you left.. We played dodge ball alllllllll night!!! Everyone ganged up on me and jessie tho.. It was us against everyone else, even people we didnt know.. lol sooooo much fun. :)

Originally posted by bebby6919

:tongue: Loser! lol.. Yeah last night the crowd was week but the music and beach balls kept me and jessie entertained! Thats what you missed after you left.. We played dodge ball alllllllll night!!! Everyone ganged up on me and jessie tho.. It was us against everyone else, even people we didnt know.. lol sooooo much fun. :)

GANG BANG!! :D

Yeah the beach balls were a nice touch, I almost fell on one coming in, I was Like WTF.

you went last night??? Where were you? lol... I still have yet to meet the infamous magilicuti :(

I came in at about 1 and left at 4 I think. I was on the dance floor most of the time. Had a d&g sleeveless on. said d&g real big on it and the shirt was black. i was with a girl and we both had shades on. probably didn't see us because i saw no one from CP there

alan.. gang bang!! lol... weirdo... well thats no good.. yeah i got hit in the face a lot really hard.. one time chris threw it at me hit me in the side of the face right when the music had a break and everyone by the stage was like "OMG that haaaaaaaad to hurt".. so funny (u had to be there)...nychunk sorry about hitting you in the balls.. lol (forgot about that)

magilicuti.. really? We were all on stage... A lot of people from CP left at 3am.. some people just came for a 1/2 hour... I didnt see the d&g shirt... I had on black shorts, hooker boots (cfm boots), with a black one strap shirt... lol i dunno.. i was running around throwing beach balls all night by the stage :laugh:

alan.. gang bang!! lol... weirdo... well thats no good.. yeah i got hit in the face a lot really hard.. one time chris threw it at me hit me in the side of the face right when the music had a break and everyone by the stage was like "OMG that haaaaaaaad to hurt".. so funny (u had to be there)...nychunk sorry about hitting you in the balls.. lol (forgot about that)

magilicuti.. really? We were all on stage... A lot of people from CP left at 3am.. some people just came for a 1/2 hour... I didnt see the d&g shirt... I had on black shorts, hooker boots (cfm boots), with a black one strap shirt... lol i dunno.. i was running around throwing beach balls all night by the stage :laugh:

I was there silly, for like a breath though ! :laugh:

the guest DJ.. um.. good question.. lol Well Nero was spinning instead of vicious and he left one of his freinds from boston spin for a little bit and close out roxy.. i dont remember his name tho.. Nero... a little help here?

Alan... :laugh:

well my highlights of the night were:

plotting revenge with larry (bwahahahaha! :flame: )

my disappearing act :grin:

listening to hotchickie babble about her pet turtles named larry and steve, her purple elephants, and the pet rabbit she killed

Dave-"i'm scared!"

watching karch and nychunk beat eah other silly with inflatable dolphins

watching everyone beat bebby and hotchickie sensless with beach balls , although i didn't appreciate being used as a human shield :mad:

the guest DJ.. um.. good question.. lol Well Nero was spinning instead of vicious and he left one of his freinds from boston spin for a little bit and close out roxy.. i dont remember his name tho.. Nero... a little help here?

Alan... :laugh:

the opener was anthony mundy

one of the better openers roxy has had (well besides chris lewis anyway :D), except for the U2 song he dropped (:cheese: )

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

well my highlights of the night were:

plotting revenge with larry (bwahahahaha! :flame: )

my disappearing act :grin:

listening to hotchickie babble about her pet turtles named larry and steve, her purple elephants, and the pet rabbit she killed

Dave-"i'm scared!"

watching karch and nychunk beat eah other silly with inflatable dolphins

watching everyone beat bebby and hotchickie sensless with beach balls , although i didn't appreciate being used as a human shield :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: thanx nils... and they are steeeeeeeven out pink walrus, teeeeeeeena our purple flying elephant and peeeeeeeetah our pet fish (but he die.. RIP)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

the opener was anthony mundy

one of the better openers roxy has had (well besides chris lewis anyway :D), except for the U2 song he dropped (:cheese: )

eh ehhm and nero when he opened for vicious!!! anyway.. i know it was anthony mundy.. but i thought the guest dj was neros friends (spun after nero till close-such a good friend you are hun..lol) .. hmmmmmmm :confused:

I had fun, although this was the most empty I've ever seen roxy. Now I'm thinking I should have checked out corsten, Believe it or not I sorta miss exit, I guess I need to go there one time just to see that there is nothing i'm missing out on. Bebby thats okay, I got u back, TWICE..

Originally posted by nychunk

I had fun, although this was the most empty I've ever seen roxy. Now I'm thinking I should have checked out corsten, Believe it or not I sorta miss exit, I guess I need to go there one time just to see that there is nothing i'm missing out on. Bebby thats okay, I got u back, TWICE..

shit I forgot about that.. oh yeah... we called a truce! :laugh:

You really dont want to go to exit.. me and jessie also missed it until we went last week.. ugh! it sux now.. If you wanna go on a good night go on the 19th for scott project.. all us CPers from roxy will be there. Thats gonna be a good night.. hopefully....

you took the dolphin home... uh oh.. im scared. i saw the stuff you were doing to it in the club i couldnt imagine what you are gonna do to that poor thing once you got it home... :eek::laugh: