Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy review

Originally posted by nychunk

Hahaha, its sleepin under my bed. Yeah i'm def going for project, missed him twice @ world and @ limelight, not missing him again. Hopefully it will be a good night.

sure thats where it is.. i think its in your bed ;) . Kidding! Roxy is gonna be empty that night.. i think a lot of the CPers are going... Its gonna be phat

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

well my highlights of the night were:

plotting revenge with larry (bwahahahaha! :flame: )

my disappearing act :grin:

listening to hotchickie babble about her pet turtles named larry and steve, her purple elephants, and the pet rabbit she killed

Dave-"i'm scared!"

watching karch and nychunk beat eah other silly with inflatable dolphins

watching everyone beat bebby and hotchickie sensless with beach balls , although i didn't appreciate being used as a human shield :mad:

i don't have a pet turtle...it's a purple elephant a pink walrus and my brother killed the rabbit...thanx for the shield btw:D

hahahahahahahahahahah

i had so much fun throwing those balls at everyone and they want to ban dogde ball at schools are they crazy

its a shame roxy wasn't as packed as it usally was but everyone figured that due to S.F...... what a waste of good music nero had another nasty set..... he started playin real hard round 3:30.....

I met a couple of cp headz last night but i cant put faces to names i dont gotta good memory :).....

oh well what made my night was getting into that fight anyone seen that????

those kidz were all fucked up... a little to drunk.....

oh well till next week.........

i forgot to steal the fish and sharks off the ceiling im pissed and want to go back and get them

Originally posted by chrisdez25

hahahahahahahahahahah

i had so much fun throwing those balls at everyone and they want to ban dogde ball at schools are they crazy

its a shame roxy wasn't as packed as it usally was but everyone figured that due to S.F...... what a waste of good music nero had another nasty set..... he started playin real hard round 3:30.....

I met a couple of cp headz last night but i cant put faces to names i dont gotta good memory :).....

i forgot to steal the fish and sharks off the ceiling im pissed and want to go back and get them

yeah that fight was crazy.. all the sudden i turn around and i think it was rich that went flying .. then i saw him throw punches... shit was craaaazy. Chris you met, legend38, godfatherbam, trancend.. um... i think that was all i introduced you too.. :tongue:

Originally posted by chrisdez25

hahahahahahahahahahah

which one were you?

where you the one that hotchickie was hiding behind my back from?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

which one were you?

where you the one that hotchickie was hiding behind my back from?

that was probably chris... Hes really tall (shortie!!!) spikey hair, blakc pants with his shirt off.. He was the one who started the dodge ball game! :laugh:

bigpoppanils: are you the special one?

bebby6919: yeah thats me

bigpoppanils: which one bebby or hotchickie?

bebby6919: bebby..

lol fucking classic.. i found that soooo amusing for some reason!

Last night was dead as hell. But I had a great time with the CP peeps. Nice meeting some new people I met bebby6919, hotchickie5, nychunk. It was mad fun with the beach balls. I was kinda disappointed that Vicious wasn't there though. Anyone know what happened with that? I kinda miss Exit also, I haven't been there in a lonnnnng time. Hopefully I'll be back there this month again.

ant~you were awesome!! too bad that roxy was empty...of course the nite i decide to come out this happens lol. oh well i'll be out again, i promise...chris & rich wtf u leave w/out saying good bye ~ thats it we're gonna have to brawl! anywayz i'm sure i'll see u guys up at my skool this week, right? mr. promotors lol. ant~once again you were off day hook! muahzzzzz

dana

Originally posted by bebby6919

yeah that fight was crazy.. all the sudden i turn around and i think it was rich that went flying .. then i saw him throw punches... shit was craaaazy. Chris you met, legend38, godfatherbam, trancend.. um... i think that was all i introduced you too.. :tongue:

haha........

a. it was rich who sent the kid flying rich came out of like no where and tossed the kid it was my highlight of my night besides nero's set.... for all you nero fans he spinnin at tribecca in jersey saturday night april 13th....broadcasted live on ktu.....

b. i hope they get more balls their and a packed place cause i would love to get a giant dodge ball game goin hahahaha

debbie and jessie your the first to go down baby!!!!!!

let me know what you guys are doin friday night!!!

and i know ill see you at tribecca on saturday hey get thier early cause its gonna be packed right now im up at willy p handing out some flyerz and then off to ramapo hey its a sunday where else can i go promote?????

hey its us gurlies.... Can't wait for Tribeca Sat.....

Deb- good to see you too ... will you be gracing us with your presence NJ STYLE?!?! by the way i have the cutest picture of you and your boy ...anyway ... talk to you all soon ... ant much love ... xoxo ... jenise and jess

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LOL chris its on baby!!!! Fri we will be at roxy for classic night w/ vicious...

Jenise hell yeah girl!!! We are sooooo there :D.. aww bring the pic fri or sat to tribecca.. I have a good pic of you, jess an dyour other friend as well.. we'll swap em.. hehe.. talk to you guys soon.. :tongue:

sounds like a plan deb ... can't wait to see u guys ... what a night that is going to be had ... see you all then ... much love ant ... xoxo ...

:bounce" :bounce: :bounce:

p.s. deb maybe i'll see you at roxy fri ... i have to see, but i'll def let you know!!!!!!