Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fawkin Ferry Corsten

Some DJ purists probably wouldn't have liked Ferry Corsten's spinning at Exit - his dropping of one anthem after another, all the stops and starts, the volume control was a little off on some of the mixes... but Ferry fans are forgiving of that, and they were out in full force at Exit, making for an awesome night.

I had the luck of going to the bathroom right as Corsten entered the club. I chanted "Ferry! Ferry!" and he shook my hand.

Corsten went on at 1:30 am, spun until 5:40 am. Tracklisting will be in another thread

The light show was excellent

The floor was packed but outside of that, there was space to move around, so it wasn't like sardines like at PVD @ SF. Maybe they should give PVD a try, with the main floor music going to all the other rooms. It's probably still gonna be mad packed, but it will be more bearable.

At the meetup, I saw DaVe and Az-tec, and met teklord310, infamous, and dzadza

I was surprised not to see other CP-ers that I had met before.

Some not-so-good things:

1. If I'm not mistaken, there was an advertised no-wait-in-line for advanced ticket holders... but I still had to wait in line. Luckily it wasn't too long. Also, the guy at the door who takes tickets after you pay didn't recognize my CP receipt. Luckily a cashier was able to help out with that.

2. The frisking is back! It wasn't like that the last two times I went (Tiesto in December [or was it November?], Phenomenon two weeks ago). WTF?

yeh...night was fuckin dope..no joke though..but its gona b a long time b4 i knock on exit man..it was stupid fun tonight. didnt meet too many CP-ers..but the ones i met..Polinar..Rdancer..his bro..BigArt..2exit...Nice meetin yall..QUOTH!! HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS UR FUCKIN LANKY PASTY ASS!!....mad peeps told me they saw u but i couldnt find u..TEKLORD WHERE WERE U @ BRO?? i stopped by the meetup but i didnt recognize annnnnyone...sorry yalll! as for corsten....RIIIPPPPPPPPPPED IT!! OOOO..and DJ JUSTIN..IF U WERe droppin that shit in the red room all night I GIVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE MAN..U WERE KILLIN IT..it was so fuckin awesome!

wowowowowowowowowow.....can i say wow one more time!!!! Ferry was absolutely amazing last night...i had to leave at4:30 but he simply incredible last night....he played a lot of cool trax from that new global transmissions cd that were so gooooood..... i missed tiesto at exit........but corsten was defininetelyl worth seeing....despite exit...despite everything....now cp people lol......it was interesting trying to look for people at the meetup cause i couldnt find anyone on the 2nd floor behind the booth or anywhere else.........but finally people found me and my crazy holey shirt lol..........it was so nice to meet u guys.......ghoooooooost :) (you and your baby blue in the dark) rdancer........trancerxn........bigart.........and a few other people whos names i cant remember.......i think i saw quoth walking around but surprisingly i couldnt really recognize anyone lol........it was just greatttttttttttt last night...and one more time WOWOWOWOWWOW :)

-Polina

p.s. now what was this with half of the club getting in for free with some flyers...did cp miss something??? cause i think me and my friends were some of the only people who were actually paying lol???????

Originally posted by polinar1021

wowowowowowowowowow.....can i say wow one more time!!!! Ferry was absolutely amazing last night...i had to leave at4:30 but he simply incredible last night....he played a lot of cool trax from that new global transmissions cd that were so gooooood..... i missed tiesto at exit........but corsten was defininetelyl worth seeing....despite exit...despite everything....now cp people lol......it was interesting trying to look for people at the meetup cause i couldnt find anyone on the 2nd floor behind the booth or anywhere else.........but finally people found me and my crazy holey shirt lol..........it was so nice to meet u guys.......ghoooooooost :) (you and your baby blue in the dark) rdancer........trancerxn........bigart.........and a few other people whos names i cant remember.......i think i saw quoth walking around but surprisingly i couldnt really recognize anyone lol........it was just greatttttttttttt last night...and one more time WOWOWOWOWWOW :)

-Polina

p.s. now what was this with half of the club getting in for free with some flyers...did cp miss something??? cause i think me and my friends were some of the only people who were actually paying lol???????

Nahh we didnt miss anything but they voted and it looks like shitty ass draper is going to be resident at Exit again , BOO FAWKING HOO! Nice to meet you too BTW!

what a night i had.... first.. meeting some of the cpers for the first time... maddd chill you guys!!!!!!! ferry maddde my night.. i was waiting for 2 years to see him.. and i finally did and it was unbelievable...!!

:bounce::spin2:

Originally posted by rdancer

Nahh we didnt miss anything but they voted and it looks like shitty ass draper is going to be resident at Exit again , BOO FAWKING HOO! Nice to meet you too BTW!

are u fucking kidding me...this will be the worst mistake in clubbing for the present time....exit is def on the right track now....after that mess at tiesto i can say things are looking good for them