Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Showdown Meet up Idea gimme feedback guys...

I had this Idea last night and seeing as there have been so many threads dissing each other, and Im not saying Im not guilty in this area but I have an Idea....

A meet-up, between Factory heads, vinyl heads, roxy heads, and Junyah's boys. and we Go out for an entire weekend together club hopping. to see vicious Danny JP and Miss vasquez, at thier respective clubs.

Now I orginal thought about this as a way to see which DJ was better in thier home environment and whatever a lil friendly competition. But I think it would a Great way for all of us to see a culture from the inside in stead of from the out side you know. since we would go to each club with someone who Identifies with that scene.

It would go like this Friday night at Roxy and Vinyl then Saturday at Factory then Earth.

Just an Idea lemme know what you guys thing

Cocoa letsgetsomeuintyupinthisboardagain Brown

Originally posted by siceone

I had this Idea last night and seeing as there have been so many threads dissing each other, and Im not saying Im not guilty in this area but I have an Idea....

A meet-up, between Factory heads, vinyl heads, roxy heads, and Junyah's boys. and we Go out for an entire weekend together club hopping. to see vicious Danny JP and Miss vasquez, at thier respective clubs.

Now I orginal thought about this as a way to see which DJ was better in thier home environment and whatever a lil friendly competition. But I think it would a Great way for all of us to see a culture from the inside in stead of from the out side you know. since we would go to each club with someone who Identifies with that scene.

It would go like this Friday night at Roxy and Vinyl then Saturday at Factory then Earth.

Just an Idea lemme know what you guys thing

Cocoa letsgetsomeuintyupinthisboardagain Brown

Sounds like fun....Pricey, but fun. :D Is there anyway we could close SF instead of Earth? :laugh: Like Earth till 11am or something, then off to SF?? Eh...eitherway, Im in.

if you really want to, just go to DT... the crowd you see there will be about 90% faces that will either be @ SF or Junyah the next night... lol

Having been to all three many times, and honestly having likes/dislikes about each... I would DEFINITELY be willing to do this. Maybe even next week!

ichi

yeah I think it woul be a good Idea to wait for the college kids to finish cause we need to save the 100 buck that will be blown on cover and coatcheck alone. Not to mention the cash needed for party favors... cause this will be a long weekend and Yeah I guess we can switch SF and Earth and leave Exit no earlier than 12.... lets comprimise people:tongue:

Originally posted by siceone

yeah I think it woul be a good Idea to wait for the college kids to finish cause we need to save the 100 buck that will be blown on cover and coatcheck alone. Not to mention the cash needed for party favors... cause this will be a long weekend and Yeah I guess we can switch SF and Earth and leave Exit no earlier than 12.... lets comprimise people:tongue:

Ah hell yeah! CP rollin deep!

JV: :letsgo:

DT: :letsgo:

JUNIOR: :letsgo:

JP: :letsgo:

Guest gabo

thats sounds like fun, but I dont think you can really get an idea of how a dj spins in just one night. I have heard dt suck and junior suck at times. if it turns out to be one of those nights then everyone will say he just sucks... why do I keep saying suck?

Originally posted by gabo

thats sounds like fun, but I dont think you can really get an idea of how a dj spins in just one night. I have heard dt suck and junior suck at times. if it turns out to be one of those nights then everyone will say he just sucks... why do I keep saying suck?

Even so IT would still be a kick ass time with a huge group rolling DEEP with a new group of peeps I never get to hang out with. It would bring a new level of understanding to this board most deff.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nychunk

I know lol I'm just messin around, its sounds like a fun idea. I'm not a vasquez Fan, so I'd lay off that.

this is where the problem lays.

people are only going to go to the dj's they like... and thats not the point of this little gathering. Its about understanding why some people like different dj's.. or am I reading into this too much.

plus nobody would want to go to hear junior cause they have a mixed gay crowd.

Originally posted by gabo

this is where the problem lays.

people are only going to go to the dj's they like... and thats not the point of this little gathering. Its about understanding why some people like different dj's.. or am I reading into this too much.

plus nobody would want to go to hear junior cause they have a mixed gay crowd.

is that really a problem for everyone??

I went to calderone @ vinyl one night, and Had a blast with some other cp'ers...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

is that really a problem for everyone??

I went to calderone @ vinyl one night, and Had a blast with some other cp'ers...

well not everyone.