Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what time is it really right now?

I know...this daylight saving bull cockie is messin' me all up today....I can't belive it's 3pm!

((sorry CK, I tried to answer you back but my aol froze...tried on AIM and it wouldn't work...))

::singing:: "Does anyone really know what time it is.."

Its not 3:14pm.... lol.. i had to sit there and totally explain how we lose an hour and she gets our of work an hour early b/c she was working 8pm-4am.. she couldnt understand it... DITZ!!!!!!! lol.. it was funny.. I told her its like you get a 2 hour break and you get paid for one!

Originally posted by clubkat

spank u all!!!

~woke up 2wice today and i still didnt have the time right~

how can you not have the time right.. just set it an hour ahead.. lol i dont get how this is sooooo hard to some people... if its 2 make it 3..... :confused:

well hun i woke up at 8 ::but my boy said it was 9:: and i went to my comp. . .my comp clock was right ::it was 9:: but my cable box clocks still said 8. . .so i turn on the tv guide channel and it said 9. . .

so i woke up at 3 and my comp said 3. . .and my cable clocks said 3 so i wondered if my comp messed up or if my cable clocks moved ahead and thats when i got confused. . .

so there! :D

well hun i woke up at 8 ::but my boy said it was 9:: and i went to my comp. . .my comp clock was right ::it was 9:: but my cable box clocks still said 8. . .so i turn on the tv guide channel and it said 9. . .

so i woke up at 3 and my comp said 3. . .and my cable clocks said 3 so i wondered if my comp messed up or if my cable clocks moved ahead and thats when i got confused. . .

Switched to that strong-dark columbiian coffee, eh clubkat ;)

i woke up at 7 and decided to wake up at 12 to do laundry. i woke up and my clock said 11:30 so i went back to sleep and woke up at 1:30, which was actually 2:30. now its 3:43 and im sitting here naked typing and wondering when im gonna stop being lazy and do my damn laundry. does ne one know exactly what the hell daylight savings is? someone told me some president made it up to have more farming time in the fall or something. damn farmers, why do they even need to know what time it is if chickens wake them up?

Guest gabo

haha either that or all this easter leftover chocolate is getting to me. . .:drunk::spin::roll::goofy:

::speaking of chocolate. . .::taps paw::

joe = :laugh:

speaking of chocolate... how muchis left of the basket?

:laugh: wow.. ok my bad :tongue: