Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox Please....

get his new CD global it's fucking banging..i just saw carl cox at crobar in miami at the WMC..and he was amazing..he had the place rocking...then that monday at space when tenaglia was spinning around like 4:30 carl cox comes into the booth danny kisses him on the cheek and then booth of then were dancing in the booth....ah man sick night that was.......i took pictures but it was so dark they did not come out..

Originally posted by pglkm

get his new CD global it's fucking banging..i just saw carl cox at crobar in miami at the WMC..and he was amazing..he had the place rocking...then that monday at space when tenaglia was spinning around like 4:30 carl cox comes into the booth danny kisses him on the cheek and then booth of then were dancing in the booth....ah man sick night that was.......i took pictures but it was so dark they did not come out..

The import of Global is 2CDs. More expensive, but worth it.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

its not set in stone, but airfares are about $550 roundtrip, and i can stay with my cousin, so its looking pretty good that i can go back for a week.

KooL :cool:

Ever fly Virgin? I hear their fares are mad cheap.

Maybe I'll see yous this summer. Me and some buddies plan on flying in to Paris the 1st week of July, then off to who knows where next:D

Originally posted by gmccookny

KooL :cool:

Ever fly Virgin? I hear their fares are mad cheap.

Maybe I'll see yous this summer. Me and some buddies plan on flying in to Paris the 1st week of July, then off to who knows where next:D

Virgin is the shiznit!:)

their fares arent cheap for the summer as of now, so i'm waiting a little while until i book a flight. i also need to check the schedules of fabric, heaven, and turnmills to plan my weekend. :grin:

Well i was lucky enough to have been at Miami for Ultra's festival back on March 23. All i gotta say is WOW it was off the hook and HOTTT. Well yeah i saw Cox and he ripped it, it was just for an hour. But i got to see world class DJ's though. Go over to this link and you'll see exactly what I'm talkin about. http://cache.contentproviders.net/www.dancepass.net/specialevent/wmc/wmc.html

:D

if u have the time, the means, and the drive...

Carl Cox spins every month @ the Velvet Room in London, UK

When i went there to visit my girlfriend who is studying abroad...i had the privilege to hear the man preach at his home spot...for only the equivalent of $11 american

so if u have the urge to go to Europe...start off in London...it's about the same price as buying a ticket for Cali...and the music will more than make up for the nice weather u'll miss in LA

:D:hat::D:hat::D:hat:

Originally posted by vbman15

if u have the time, the means, and the drive...

Carl Cox spins every month @ the Velvet Room in London, UK

When i went there to visit my girlfriend who is studying abroad...i had the privilege to hear the man preach at his home spot...for only the equivalent of $11 american

how long ago was that?