Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I a nut?

Ok, so I've discovered the NYC club scene a couple of weeks ago and I'm impressed (after a night at Exit 2 weeks ago.) The odd thing is that this is the first time I hit these clubs in 17 years.... Am I a nut for doing this? I did feel that the crowd was a bit young, (or I a bit old.) Is it crazy for me to be enjoying the club scene after a 17 year hibernation?. I love the music, the beat and how you can loose your mind on the dance floor as the deep beats rock through your body. Should this old timer just bag it? Or enjoy the NYC club scene for all its worth?

Just peeking his head out of the crypt...

Trancelvanian.

P.S. It all started a couple of months ago when I hit the Ropponggi district in Tokyo. Anyone been to the Lexington Queen there? After my nights in Tokyo, I told my self I had to check out the club scene in NYC...

dudde..u can never b too old. look @ the old man at LL..trance wizard aint too young himself. i see tons of "older gentleman" at clubs..but for the most part theyre scavenging the youngn's..so as long as ur not in PREDATOR mode..its cool.

ps- look @ that old fucker mr.handsome (my ass) who works at exit..him and his gay white fan..makin me get off his reserved couch....girls can fix their makeup on his shiny head..but besides that hes an older dude..and hes always up in there