Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the girls...at home?

wildmiami

Okay now I know there are a lot of factors that don't help the situation but let's see what can be done to get more females to "get involved."

I've noticed that there has been a decline in the amount of girls I see at clubs lately and I can't figure out why. We talk about what we need to make clubs better here is the beautiful city of MIA. One of the factors is to have a good amount of girl to guy ratio. Just an even amount. I notice that my boys are very into the music and the dj's while my girls aren't and I realize that's it's cause we(guys) don't engage in topics about the music or the scene with them. (Now do keep in mind, I am generalizing here...I do realize that some guys have girls that talk to them more about the scene then the other way around. Understand I'm talking about Miami as a whole.)

Think about it. "If girls just talk about whatever they talk about and we don't get them to see our world, they will never even know it's there."

So here is something that I have been thinking would help the "female situation" and we (GUYS) would need to get together on this one. You see, if we (GUYS) get our girl-friends to go out with us as in a nice group then we accomplish two things.

1- We get them exposed...(to everything from the MUSIC, to the lighting, to the scene.)

2- It helps the club with a better vibe therefore making people want to come back for more. (therefore starting the cycle all over again)

Now I do note that club owners must also notice this considering that they won't let a group of guys through the door unless they have some girls with them which is both good and bad. (I know if you are a guy, you're with me here.) Anyway, it's good cause it lowers the amount of guys that end up in the club, but it's bad cause no matter what, you should never make a customer go through that mission. (the customer may never come back) Clubs and their promoter's could do something also to get those girls to come, either by having a ladies night(nothing wrong with that) or another concept for promotion I've kicked around which is come with a group of 4 girls and get in free.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't care if there's a bunch of gals there or a sausage factory.. I'm at a club to dance and hear music..... That is one thing I hate becuz all my friends are guys and it's bullshit that we have to suffer waiting in line becuz we are a group of 3 guys and 1 gal. We are all paying the same rate to get in, ya know? I'm still paying $7 for a beer? No big ass perk for me, except a big ass wait in line. It's not my fault my lame girlfriends only like the Ale House. Why should I have to suffer? Thank the Lord I've been fortunate enough to either be on a guest list of know someone and not have to hassle with "too long" of a wait....

i think if a big group of guys wants to go to a club to hear music and dance it up, more power to em'. If they don't like the fact there's not a ton of girls--------> then try club Madonna, it's right next store.

Peace and love:tongue:

Lola:eek:

uhh.. that's all I need. I don't know about your girlfriends, nor your taste in music, but all my girlfriends like crappy music and get drunk too easy. I'll be baby sitting all night while trying to explain why Stryke isn't playing any barbie-doll trance. I can see it now....

"But, my god, this music doesn't have any words!"

Ok, so maybe I should get new girlfriends....

:idea: Got it! Bring yours to liquid on saturday and we'll swap.

Sorry to say this ladies, but 90 percent of the women in this city are veritable cum-dumpsters with out a clue socially or musically.

They're only out to be a bunch of fucking cock-teases and get free drinks out of guys.

But I value you girls who are clued in so much more that way!(you know who you are!)

Case in point- Last night I stopped in at Goddess for JC's party. I was in the DJ booth taking a few frames, when these two girls came up to me. They were high on the looks department, but not high on much else. Sean was tossing down a sick set, but they could not recognize it, and asked..."Will he play some hip-hop?"

I coulda screamed. I kept in most of my disgust, but it totally came over in the look on my face...I merely replied "This is a quality event, so he is not going to play hip-hop...the two are mutually exclusive..."

They looked at me like I was crazy, and put on their best 'whatever' face, and walked away...

I could honestly care less about the amount of women in a club...at least on the beach, there's a group of girls (Joey saw me chatting to a few of them @ crobar), that I keep company (as friends you perverts!) with, and whom I can count on for great company, and being clued-in at the same time. Hell, one of them even is good friends with the engineer of crobar, and knows a thing or two about the place, and can totally keep up when I go off about the lights :)

Guest saleen351

you clowns are crazy... there are bitches everywhere down here.... can't go 5 feet with out seeing some hot piece of ass..... most of them are dumb as a fucking rock though.... they only talk about........??? well I have no idea what they talk about........ just blah blah blah........

and POD nice to see you were able to use the term "cum dumpster" in a thread. Remind me to buy you a shot....

PS next time try and use cocksmokers...... < one of my favs:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

That term is probably the mildest one I have for a lot of Miami girls...

back in Jersey we simply call them Pigeons.....

Where should I start with this...

Well first of all, try not to generalize all women in Miami are the same because that isn't true. Personally, I disgusted on how some men and women think here in Miami.

Still there are women that are very independent and rather pay their way into a club or whatever the situation may be, just as a man would. Just because the club owners have establish certain incentives for women to come to their clubs this isn't because of a woman's evil doing...this is all up to the club owners. Take your issues to them.

Besides, when come onto the board and refer to women in degrading matter that is plain and simple unacceptable...if women are so bad why bother with them. I can understand a joke or two we all make fun of the other gender but when you refer to them as "cocksmokers" then you are out of line.

"People do stupid things to each other and sometimes because it makes them feel better when they degrade another, this is only a reflection of their own insecurities."

So whatever they may be deal with it...

When I go out I dont looking for women or etc, Its all about me having fun with my friends. I do on the norm go out with girls ( that are my friends ) I at times hate going out with guys to a club since all they want to do is hook up and its not a good nite if they dont hook up.....If thats what they are looking for go to a singles bar or etc....Hence Why I only hang with a few male friends when I go out to a club

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by naomi1

Well first of all, try not to generalize all women in Miami are the same because that isn't true. Personally, I disgusted on how some men and women think here in Miami.

Still there are women that are very independent and rather pay their way into a club or whatever the situation may be, just as a man would. Just because the club owners have establish certain incentives for women to come to their clubs this isn't because of a woman's evil doing...this is all up to the club owners. Take your issues to them.

Besides, when come onto the board and refer to women in degrading matter that is plain and simple unacceptable...if women are so bad why bother with them. I can understand a joke or two we all make fun of the other gender but when you refer to them as "cocksmokers" then you are out of line.

"People do stupid things to each other and sometimes because it makes them feel better when they degrade another, this is only a reflection of their own insecurities."

yup you got me I'm insecure........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by naomi1

very well stated Naomi !

I think no matter how we look at it this is a topic that nothing will happen with this come on now. All the clubowners fine they want a nice crowd and all but there main concern is that they get a certain amount of heads=dollars inside there club to buy drinks, they are really concerned with ratio, remember in the club scene money walks for the most part unfortunately. I'd rather see a more even ratio myself but I just have not and once there is an even ratio of women to men in a new spot it is not long before its history three weeks laters word gets out and sayunara baby it becomes a sausage fest, So I guess we just have to learn to live with it. :smoke:

QUOTE]"bring the girls into our world"? what ru talking about

i was thinking the same thing...i mean i really havent seen a slump in female presence... ratios??? well that depends on where you go... As far as bringing out YOUR girl that should be a matter of preference... just my opinion