Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the girls...at home?

wildmiami

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah blah blah blah. You guys bitch way too much.

If you got the game, and you are looking to hook up (if that's your goal...it only takes 1 girl. If it's too shallow in the gene pool...don't bitch because it's a sausage fest. Go somewhere where it isn't one.

QUOTE]

As far as bringing out YOUR girl that should be a matter of preference... just my opinion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont think that wildmiami's left hand counts as his chic....

Jerry Curl who the hell are you. You come to this board and not even 5 posts into it you start beef with someone you don't even know. (or do you?)

Mr Matas...what did i ever do to you? or are you just an a-hole?

Yes, I have a girlfriend, who I adore. She doesn't always come out with me because she is not 21 and sometimes I just like to hang with my boys solo. In any case, this thread was never about me and my relationship with my girl. I started this thread because I feel it would be cool to have girls interested in electronic music as we are here at CP. Some on this thread also agree that some girls just don't know. And on the issue about the "into our world", the world I'm talking about is the Dj's and the music, nothing more. Jimmy, where did my personal relationship with my girl have anything to do with having more girls at the clubs and also educating them about what the music scene?

And one last thing, if you ask my girl if she is happy with our relationship, she will tell you, , in a heartbeat that she loves me and I satisfy her. I have no beef with anyone on this board...if you want to continue, go right ahead cause it's not gonna get you anywhere and the people that truly know me, know I'm a good friend. :cool:

Jimmy, where did my personal relationship with my girl have anything to do with having more girls at the clubs and also educating them about what the music scene?

woe where did my response reflect you, your girl, or your relationship..??? i was merely stating my opinion on the original topic... take it light Ian...

Jimmy I am chills...just don't like some of the disrespect on this board. The reason I asked you that is cause you bolded "YOUR" thinking you were implying my girl. Anyway, sorry if I misunderstood you. Are you with me about spreading the word about the scene, especially to those women that don't have a clue.

QUOTE]

As far as bringing out YOUR girl that should be a matter of preference... just my opinion

Originally posted by wildmiami

Jimmy I am chills...just don't like some of the disrespect on this board.

i was joking around...didnt know u were so sensitive about ur left hand...my apologies to u and ur left hand..i never talked about ur chic...but i understand, i would be pissed if u guys talked about my girlfriend too...u might know her, she is the sister of that hottie that biz was getting freaky with in clubhoppers...:eek:

Drink...relax. Hang out with some chicks. That sounds like a plan MacFunk.

Looking forward to being in Sobe May 16-19th.

What's best for Thursdays for chillin house music lounge type place?

Sorry...I know it doesn't relate to this thread.

Originally posted by djfrosty

What's best for Thursdays for chillin house music lounge type place?

cant really help u on thursday...but fridays, u have to check out rain (deep house movement)..loungy, laid-back club atmosphere...u have to have to check it out before u leave miami...:D

Blue - Groove Thang

With DJ Soulman. Sexy, Groovy, Funky House.

or Go to Goddess - Underground

DJ's Sammy O & Craig Demo. Open Bar 10-11.

W6

Monika Gaba, Gary Thoulouis, Ernesto, Lee & DJ Snezana host. Doors 11pm OK djfrosty u got 3 lounges to go to on thursday the good thing is most the lounges free entrance.:eek: partty your ass off. frosty pm with your e-mail ill hook up free passes to clubs. take care.:D

:hat2:...Just so that u can have an understanding of this, it doesnt matter how many posts a person should have... it doesnt make me less of a MAN... or make u more of one....the point of these boards is to get the info.and respond to it. it is not my fault that you, have no real concept of what ur discussing. so i merely stated a response. Now if u cant handle that maybe u shouldnt be wasting the other CP'S time. another STUPID... remark that u made was that this thread was about u and ur g/f's relationship. when in fact it was u stating that "she loves u", and that u "satisfy her"? personally it just shows the board how pathetic ur having to say that u can actually make ur girl squeel..so it basically just lets us...ALL... in on ur really "little" secret. i am not trying to be an ass..but u left me no choice but to be one. take that as u will, but that is "Who The Hell I Am"...:smoke:

wildmiami never stated that this thread was about him and his girlfriend or anything to that matter....if i was u i'd read the thread all over again just so u don't look stupid and say something that was never stated in the first place! don't be jealous that he has someone that he can proudly say that he satisfies.

:shades2: obviously..."Ignorance Kills"....ur not iliterate are u? u can comprehend what was stated...??? wildmiami did make it about him and his g/f. u need to put ur face up close to the monitor and read the "NICE BLACK LETTERS"... u now the words on the sreen.....noone ever said anything about him even having one. i suggest for UR benefit to reread....

Jerry Curl, lots of steam on your side.........

"There are only two beauties about going to a club,"

1. La MUSICA, without it there wouldnt be any........

2. Las CHICAS, without women society would not exist........

So lets have some respect for the ladies.....

If you ask me......

To much testosterone spent on this post.....

Lets Think about the fun we have while we are there, and forget the issues, Lets Party!!!:D

It gets tiring........I think this phenomenon is most pronounced at a place like Crobar, but maybe that's only because it's the only conventional dance club in this town I've visited in the past 1 1/2 year. There is just not enough women around........I mean, if I'm going to a club, I don't go with the sole intent of "hooking up"........but damn, it'd be nice if I at least had that possibility, you know?

I guess it's a moot point......even if there was a higher number of women in the clubs, they'd be Miami women anyway.........meaning you better bring your bank statement/investment portfolio for their perusal.

The past several weeks, I've been going to Poplife. There are still way too many guys there, but at least the women there don't seem to have that status/money thing going on. OK, maybe they are nowhere near as hot-looking as the glorified prostitutes you see milling around at Crobar, but at least these women have some personality and a love for music.........