Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD And Oakenfold as exit residents

haha... straight off the boards of Tranceaddict. Anyway, I met this thomasdatt guy that was spreading these rumors... Seemed like a little prick so I wouldn't trust him too much. Don't get me wrong, it would be great if it were true but i just don't se eit happening...

Your average promoter will say jsut about anything. OF COURSE, their club is trying to get various Dj's. They just hear random comments and start spreading it like fact.

Amuses me when some people tell me things like this, especially when you can speak to PVD's management and they'll confirm/deny these things :)

Exit is doing a decent job of getting big names now. However, I dont believe anything till its booked and confirmed ;)

Well Everyone got all happy seeing PVD WALK AROUND EXIT the night after he id SF. but He also went to ROXY that night to say hi. As for OAKIE ummmmm He'll be a Centro-Fly Thursday the 18th. If he has a residency contract he wouldn't be playing a club so close to his new "home" Nah I don't believe it.