Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D essential mix from Miami- reviews?

joeygk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sobeton

Danny > I agree with your statement wholeheartedly. :)

I guess you didn’t read the part of Danny’s post where he wrote “From my recollection, nobody is making any kind of comparison to Northern Exposure”.

If your going to insinuate someone has “little exposure” to S&D to belittle them and feed your own self-righteous ego then you’d better have the facts to back it up. The fact is you have an over active imagination and when you got caught in the act you reacted by posting condescending replies like: “Lee > do you actually comprehend; what you type in your post?” There is NO WAY I can possibly make a point clear to you because you have no concept of what a complete thought is; it’s evident by the horrible punctuation shown in all your posts. The only way I’m willing to declare a truce with you is when you decide to have the decency to admit you’re wrong!

You take this board WAY TOO serious and you drag the rest of us down with you.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I guess you didn’t read the part of Danny’s post where he wrote “From my recollection, nobody is making any kind of comparison to Northern Exposure”.

If your going to insinuate someone has “little exposure” to S&D to belittle them and feed your own self-riotous ego then you’d better have the facts to back it up. The fact is you have an over active imagination and when you got caught in the act you reacted by posting condescending replies like: “Lee > do you actually comprehend; what you type in your post?” There is NO WAY I can possibly make a point clear to you because you have no concept of what a complete thought is; it’s evident by the horrible punctuation shown in all your posts. The only way I’m willing to declare a truce with you is when you decide to have the decency to admit you’re wrong!

You take this board WAY TOO serious and you drag the rest of us down with you.

Lee > grow the fuck up! stop winning like a little bitch; if you have issues then deal bro. Nobody takes this board seriously! I was actually having fun! LMAO

Lee > grow the fuck up! stop winning like a little bitch; if you have issues then deal bro. Nobody takes this board seriously! I was actually having fun! LMAO

Oh, this must be your new joker facade. Sobeton, the Eddie Murphy of the Miami board. Go get your pom-pom’s and stick to being a clubspace cheerleader leave the comedy routine to people that are actually funny.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Oh, this must be your new joker facade. Sobeton, the Eddie Murphy of the Miami board. Go get your pom-pom’s and stick to being a clubspace cheerleader leave the comedy routine to people that are actually funny.

LMAO the irony is; I was trying to be serious. oh well ! let those wounds heal, and move on Lee. it’s time to put those, moderator skills to work. I’ve become bored with this; little fiasco. I get the feeling so, are other people. I trust you’ll use proper judgement. see ya.. :)

funny how threads only grow w/ the drama & bickering

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder what you guys would think of the set if you didn't know it was from S&D

I agree that the sound is familiar, I was expecting to hear some really cool new tracks that maybe sasha had produced that would be groundbreaking, so to speak, like Xpander. Oh well, can't have it all can we ?

See you fewls @ Crobar !!!

Yo Diego, get your arse down here and party w/ da miami crew you know and luv...nyc--has nothing on us!

:laugh:

LMAO the irony is; I was trying to be serious. oh well ! let those wounds heal, and move on Lee. it’s time to put those, moderator skills to work. I’ve become bored with this; little fiasco. I get the feeling so, are other people. I trust you’ll use proper judgement. see ya.. :)

Since you keep on with the drama and expressing a valid point of view is useless; I've opted to only use smilies icons for any further correspondence we might have on the board. Maybe this visual stimulation will force you to use your brain.

:vomit2::yuck::vomit3:

Loraine has a point, what if you didn't know it was Sasha and John.

I hate to break it to ya guys, but they're no longer the tops they once were..in terms of skill and production several of their protéges are now surpassing them...well, Sasha still has his good sets, but John's been topped by the likes of Sander and Lee.

Originally posted by aeroplano

by the way sobeton, about sasha's quote... do you really think he's going to ever admit to selling out? not that he has sold out... sasha and digweed both have their highs and their lows. but about commercialization... man , it's all so relative, so don't come here to try and give us a lesson.

That's exactly what he's doing. It's nothing new.