Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DC - Please WELCOME....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

....my absolutely awesome favorite Georgetown Chica, SIALATER18!!!!

~*georgetownhoas*~ :tongue:

I hate to inform you but DC CP is not accepting any new members from the georgetown *community*at this time. There seems to be one too many already. So please try submitting your application at another time. However, feel free to submit your pic. for future consideration. Thanks and have a great day!

Originally posted by pgiddy

I hate to inform you but DC CP is not accepting any new members from the georgetown *community*at this time. There seems to be one too many already. So please try submitting your application at another time. However, feel free to submit your pic. for future consideration. Thanks and have a great day!

Like I was saying..... :rolleyes:

PGiddy, what's up this weekend??????? IM me biatch

Vixxen, thanks for the welcomE!!

Ill watch out for Pgiddy haha - pgiddy just consider me a new Greek member, not a Gtwn member....Vixxen and I sometimes try to escape out Gtwn identity...sometimes...

Chynado11 - I met you at new South brunch after that night you guys had @ modern and all that, remember? Then last time Ferry was @ Glow, I talked 2 u then...the night after Tiesto @ Exit...

Ummm, yeah that's about it...Vixxen are any of these ppl 1223, Dream, Zoo, Glow, etc....regulars? I probably have bumped into a bunch of y'all in DC!

anyways...have a great day, thanks for the welcome....and, uh, try not to get offended by some of my biases - all due to loyalty to my, uh Hellenic background and to the Greek DC gibornis and to a certain Promotions comp. in DC - well, if you want to call it loyalty! haha....(Vixxen u know)

CLICK!

Originally posted by sialater18

Vixxen are any of these ppl 1223, Dream, Zoo, Glow, etc....regulars? I probably have bumped into a bunch of y'all in DC... all due to loyalty to my, uh Hellenic background and to the Greek DC gibornis and to a certain Promotions comp. in DC - well, if you want to call it loyalty! haha....(Vixxen u know)

CLICK!

ok Vixen, who is this chick and how come i've never seen her around? plus, wth is up with the event we were talkin about? i am assuming its off.. (?) IM me!

Ellywelly are you Greek?

So get this? Me and Vixxen are in Georgetown making fun of like the "guido" gibronis who like take their shirts off at clubs, etc....

And we look over to the street and we hear Anna Vissi - Greek music blaring from a car...

Who was in this car? Some guido hot, hot guy ....like totally "guido" type, sunglasses, spiky hair and everything...but of course Vixxen and I were drooling, sort of! So he was from NY and Greek - up for the weekend....Of course we abandoned the fact that we had just been making fun of his "type" and were so...friendly! haha

Always a girl...well, he was Greek so it was forgivable....

Originally posted by sialater18

Ellywelly are you Greek?

So get this? Me and Vixxen are in Georgetown making fun of like the "guido" gibronis who like take their shirts off at clubs, etc....

And we look over to the street and we hear Anna Vissi - Greek music blaring from a car...

Who was in this car? Some guido hot, hot guy ....like totally "guido" type, sunglasses, spiky hair and everything...but of course Vixxen and I were drooling, sort of! So he was from NY and Greek - up for the weekend....Of course we abandoned the fact that we had just been making fun of his "type" and were so...friendly! haha

Always a girl...well, he was Greek so it was forgivable....

mittelgr002.gif... .. I was at a greek independence day party 2 saturdays ago and I was drooling over some guys... HOT HOT HOTTT!!

my friends and I used to go up to Astoria to the bouzoukias to check out the scenery liebe079.gif

greek? nahh .. i'm latina but my fiancee is/was Greek... RIP