Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious, The Classics This Friday At The Roxy

Originally posted by pikachula18

Is the roxys water policy the same as at exit?:eek:

Water policy?? :confused: :confused:

What's there a fuckin 2 drink Poland Spring minmum at Exit?

Aint no water policy...$5 u get water..u fill it up. Thats all

SF..i hear a lot of good things but plan to check it out another time...dude..i gave u all the info...i mean its not a hard decison..free party or $25-30 admission to another club? Whatever it be have a fun night and catch us on stage.

:D

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding of the water policy is it's $5 a bottle. You can't bring you're own even if it was specially imported. i wanted to know if you could bring your own water:idea:

Does ANY club let you bring in your own water?

My understanding of the water policy is it's $5 a bottle. You can't bring you're own even if it was specially imported. i wanted to know if you could bring your own water:idea:

This is a joke right?

Dude...in any club in nyc from my experience..yer not allowed to bring anything other then... yerself,yer money,yer i.d.

There seriously is no difficult decison here...the general consensus of this board is going to Roxy to hear Johnny Vicious spin shit that he usta spin at The Tunnel and Sound Factory. If you don't like that shit A) u still got in the club free and B) they have a hip-hop room...2 of them i belive.

But hey what do i know...i only have 3100+ posts for nothing :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

hey um i wanted to know if i could bring my cd player into roxy and um a bottle of jack daniels? is that kool!? :D

perfectly fine..i will be in the corner watching the Knicks game on my 53" big screen tv im bringing. Come say hi. :D

Originally posted by quoth

perfectly fine..i will be in the corner watching the Knicks game on my 53" big screen tv im bringing. Come say hi. :D

ok thats great ill tell my friend to bring some chips and we can even order pizza and have the pizza guy walking around the entire club like he was 2 weeks ago!:D

OMG imagine if that could actually happen! a man's dream!

ok thats great ill tell my friend to bring some chips and we can even order pizza and have the pizza guy walking around the entire club like he was 2 weeks ago!:D

OMG imagine if that could actually happen! a man's dream!

what u mean imagine....quoth has the big screen in the old CP lounge... I come with the lawn chairs, and we have a fuckin good time there.

Originally posted by roninmess

what u mean imagine....quoth has the big screen in the old CP lounge... I come with the lawn chairs, and we have a fuckin good time there.

:eek::jawdrop::eek::jawdrop:

is that where the nipple games take place!?

oh can i join in with you guys and pinch some nipples??????:D

ill bring more than just a bottle of JD ill bring some rice and chicken too! :D

:eek::jawdrop::eek::jawdrop:

the nipple game does not involve pinching nipples. ask spragga for rules.

you are still quite the newbie and have not earned the right to learn the nipple game. But veryyy soon, Spragga and I shall make you elite, cause as it is, I am his protege for when he kicks the bucket...yup...that old age is sure catchin up to him. :tongue:

roninmess:lawn chairs sound nice..bring the plastic ones..i hate the vinyl ones.

Originally posted by quoth

you are still quite the newbie and have not earned the right to learn the nipple game. But veryyy soon, Spragga and I shall make you elite, cause as it is, I am his protege for when he kicks the bucket...yup...that old age is sure catchin up to him. :tongue:

roninmess:lawn chairs sound nice..bring the plastic ones..i hate the vinyl ones.

i will wait to be taught the nipple game oh sensei! i must be worthy ! what shall be my first task!?