Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious, The Classics This Friday At The Roxy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ggfella4

I THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO DUST OFF THE OLD ROXY CARD AND MAKE A RARE, DURING SCHOOL APPEARANCE!!!!

THIS BETTER BE INSANE!!

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

shit bro. u havent been out in a long ass time. neither have i, but im dustin off the roxy card too. hopefully ill see ya there ;)

Originally posted by xtreme-1

This DEfintley sounds like a good night, hopefully he will slam some classic sounds and songs, hey Lina we'll celebrate our B-Days in the classics lol

but that will be a 3 club night ohhh im tired already

hahaha yea we can..... and itll be a 2 club night for me... wooohoooo! party hard babes lol :Dbirthday.gif

i can not beleive this...i asked vicious two weeks ago for this on my birthday and it happens on a day when i probably wont be able to go!!!!:mad: this reaaaaaaaaally sux...it's either i dont go to jersey and spend a weekend with this hot girl im dating or i go hear vicious and "classics night" hmmmmmmmm what to do what to do!? shit more hot girls will be available right!? right!!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13

i betta hear true tunnel tracks like

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!!!!!

ill faaaawking looose it...if he plays that ill just go home right after the track......:cool:

you and me both bro....... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccck:eek:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

who's the dj to i know what you did last summer? i feel so embarrased asking this since i probably heard the song before!:rolleyes:

nobody including johnny has a clue wtf song this is. he said it was a white label he was handed. He played it on that KTU tunnel set.

Originally posted by roninmess

nobody including johnny has a clue wtf song this is. he said it was a white label he was handed. He played it on that KTU tunnel set.

should i put it on CD and bring it to him, maybe he will play that shit!!!:eek: :eek:

peace out

gianni