Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Attn: Tunnelbandit!!!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

THE RISE OF MORIMOTO- they played all his best matches, and the webster hall one vs. bobby flay, and Morimoto Raw.

knuddel.gif morimoto

Mmmmmmm, I Dig Bobby Flay's cooking... Did he win?/?

I used to watch him and his show on lifetime during my lunch breaks.

I also wanna go to his restaurant, Mesa Grill downtown sometime.:D

PLEASE tell me that you caught the six hours of Morimoto on the food network last night!

THE RISE OF MORIMOTO- they played all his best matches, and the webster hall one vs. bobby flay, and Morimoto Raw.

Dude, I was in heaven! I think I'm developing a crush!

me knuddel.gif morimoto

Ahhhh yes. I was in uni heaven as well.

The best was Bobby Flay getting electricuted and screaming "raise the roof yo". That egotistical goofball used to sign my paychecks too.Anyhoo I hate em.

We need to have a CP chefin battle soon...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Ahhhh yes. I was in uni heaven as well.

The best was Bobby Flay getting electricuted and screaming "raise the roof yo". That egotistical goofball used to sign my paychecks too.Anyhoo I hate em.

We need to have a CP chefin battle soon...

yeah, Bobby flay is a classless, tactless dork alright.

The best was when Moromoto said he wasnt a chef since he desecrated the cutting board.

yeah, we need to get a dinner thing together.

Iron Chef Menace is ready for battle!

Yeah he just caught a lucky break. Mommy and daddy are rich so they bought him some nice restaurants to play with. I worked at Mesa Grill for almost 2 years and he never cooked nothing.Moriomoto San is right...he's not a chef.

So do you want to battle me Shannon? I do not think you are ready to face the wrath of of my sheer chefing skills :D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . when Is the iron chef on? . . I've watched it in the past, but haven't seen it lately . .

Fridays and Saturdays at 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. and Sundays at 7:00 p.m.

I love me some Iron chef.

Oh and Brian, BRING IT!!! I am the Veggie Queen!

:tongue:

Oh and Brian, BRING IT!!! I am the Veggie Queen!

:tongue:

*in his best Eric Cartman voice*

GODAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HIPPIEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Save yer meager sprouts and wheatgrass and bring the robster craw to the table. And some beautiful Nakasaki beef will be nice too.

*in his best Eric Cartman voice*

GODAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HIPPIEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Save yer meager sprouts and wheatgrass and bring the robster craw to the table. And some beautiful Nakasaki beef will be nice too.

LOL.

Dude, I would mop the floor with you in a SPROUT BATTLE!!!

ok

1st: Lav is the Warrior Vegan. Just cause she only eats veggies doesn't mean she can't carve you UP!!

i ate at mesa a couple years ago. totally unimpressed. however i would be more than happy to cough up the 80 bucks a head for morimoto's chefs tasting menu at his new place in Philly. Looks SICK!!!!

could you imagine being set loose in stadium kitchen! i'd need more like 4 or 5 hours, but still :)

Originally posted by barvybe

ok

1st: Lav is the Warrior Vegan. Just cause she only eats veggies doesn't mean she can't carve you UP!!

i ate at mesa a couple years ago. totally unimpressed. however i would be more than happy to cough up the 80 bucks a head for morimoto's chefs tasting menu at his new place in Philly. Looks SICK!!!!

could you imagine being set loose in stadium kitchen! i'd need more like 4 or 5 hours, but still :)

I hear ya Pete. Mesa Grill is way over rated as is Bobby Flay but it's still a good bang for the buck.

As for that tasting menu.....Being through culinary school I had to eat all that stuff and I spit most of it out when the chef wasn't looking.My pallet is not that refined when it comes to eating crab brains and lobster roe.Plus I think wasabi tastes like nail polish remover.

NOW BRING IT ON FIBERLAV:tongue:

Yes you probably would but I would have to mop the floor when your fiber loaded colon backfires as to not contaminate my work area.

thisisgettingnastyfolks.....

Oh you're just jealous of my regularity, admit it!

Anyway, did you see the rice battle? that was siiiick!!!

we could do that shit. or maybe like a noodle battle or something, this way you could use all the dead stuff you want and I could go on a tofu rampage! that would be a true challenge...

I hear ya Pete. Mesa Grill is way over rated as is Bobby Flay but it's still a good bang for the buck.

As for that tasting menu.....Being through culinary school I had to eat all that stuff and I spit most of it out when the chef wasn't looking.My pallet is not that refined when it comes to eating crab brains and lobster roe.Plus I think wasabi tastes like nail polish remover.

NOW BRING IT ON FIBERLAV:tongue:

I was pretty disappointed in the food at mesa. it was good but not special. i actually like the atmosphere, food and price better at miracle grill (bobby's first place i think).

tasting menus: i love them. pretty refined pallet...my mom is an incredible cook so we were eating artichokes, snails and french sauces at age 3. back when i had a job, i used to have to sit through client / vendor tasting menues at le bernadin, etc. (poor me).

i think morimoto's tasting menu would be sick...so many different flavors and combinations, subleties, etc. YUMMY!!!

lav - if you want to practice for the big cook off i'll help with some taste testing.

Oh you're just jealous of my regularity, admit it!

Anyway, did you see the rice battle? that was siiiick!!!

we could do that shit. or maybe like a noodle battle or something, this way you could use all the dead stuff you want and I could go on a tofu rampage! that would be a true challenge...

*poop*

Yeah the rice battle was pretty amazing. That green tea and sorbet dessert looked good.

We can't have seperate ingredients though.We can have Pete choose the ingredient(and buy it too):D