Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm back from Daytona...

I had a totally amazing time there. Our team missed finals and placed 11th in our division in the nation :(. But that isn't too shabby whatsoever. Champion of Champions were Northeastern for Cheerleading (who just happened to be in our division) and Townsend for Dance.

I was amazed that so many people took cheerleading as a lifestyle and a serious sport. I saw some amazing human accommplishments. I don't know anybody who can do a double back tuck, let alone while being held by a guy with one hand. A whacked out girl-guy ratio (8:1), nothing but alocohol and spring breakers, and my team being infamous partiers whereever we go made this one of the best trips I've ever been on. I DO have photos, but when I get them, I'll only be able to post up a few. My teammate and partner-in-crime on squad, Rob, and I took some of the most incriminating photos of our teammates. I'll be holding THOSE for ransom. ;)

Some quotable quotes from the trip:

Rob had a couple:

"I'm not down here to make any friends, I'm down here to fuck." (Pretty much summed up the trip...)

and...

"Damn Pat, you just made her cry. Look at how sad she is. Now she's gotta go back in her car and finger herself just to feel better."

Pat's brother-in-law (while we were having dinner at Hooters): Watch out when you go to the bathrooms down here in Florida. You bend over, and the next thing you know, some fat-ass named Buck in camaflouge overalls and a #3 hat is buttfucking you while he's playing his banjo."

Highmay: "Pat fucks anything that moves."

Pat's brother-in-law: "You're giving him too much credit. I've seen things he's fucked that don't move at all."

A t-shirt from the Louisville cheerleading team: "If I don't catch you, the floor will."

A Harley Davidson T-shirt: "If you can read this, the bitch fell off!"

Almost every female cheerleader I met: "Oh my god, you're from Brooklyn?!"

Highmay: "Yeah."

Her: "Wow..."

...Anyway, it's great to be back. Hope to see everybody this Thursday for my bday party at Scopa. Peace! :D

Originally posted by highmay

Highmay: "Pat fucks anything that moves."

Pat's brother-in-law: "You're giving him too much credit. I've seen things he's fucked that don't move at all."

Absolutely classic!!!!

Glad you had fun bro while most of us were stuck up here freezing our balls off. I'll see you at vinyl Friday.

Vixen - Thank you so much! :D And it seems like you've been making a few moves yourself here. Keep up the good work! ;)

Jon - Bro, AWESOME that you could make it out this Friday! Can't wait...and I have more quotes, but Bacardi Silver, M/M 50/50, and Guiness don't really help the memory banks!