Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler @ VInyl 5/4 watcha think?

IVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SINCE MARCH. I HAVEN'T SEEN LAWLER IN A LONG TIME AND IM GONNA BE THERE FROM WHEN HE GETS ON TILL THE END. ITS GONNA BE A GOOD NITE OF TRIBAL. I HOPE HE DOESN'T CHANGE UP HIS STYLE LIKE SOME DJ'S WHEN THEY COME TO NYC, IM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

Originally posted by wideskies

i think that i shall be there, hopefully perhaps maybe.

LAWLER IS NOT A DJ TO MISS, ITS SO HARD TO FIND RECORDS OF HIS OFF THE NUBREED, AND DARK DRUMS, IT WIILL BE A CRAZY NIGHT I CAN SEE IT NOW, PACKED!!!!!!!!

all the m0re reason to start studying now.

':]

YES YES THATS WHAT I DID EXACTLY THIS WEEKEND HIT THE BOOKS, DID ABSOLUTLEY SHIT THE WHOLE WEEKEND I WAS SUCH A NERD MY FRIENDS WERE SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST WEEKEND I STAYED HOME AND DID NOTHING NOT EVEN THE MOVIES NOT LIKE THAT SHIT INTERESTS ME ANYWAY, LAST TIME I WENT TO THE MOVIES WAS WHEN AMERICAN PIE CAME OUT. RIGHT NOW IM WATCHING THE TRAVEL CHANNEL ON MIAMI ABOUT CLUBS AND I WANNA GO OUT RIGHT NOW AND DANCE MY ASS OFF. NEWAYS IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE TRIBAL THERE IS A TRIBAL PARTY THIS FRIDAY IN NEW HAVEN ,CT THE DJ IS REALLY GOOD, SO IM GONNA CHECK IT OUT CHEAP NITE AND A LITTLE BREAK FROM THE CITY.

well seeeeeee... getting to CT would require $$ and this person posting here right now has none. :]

if you can afford NYC night life partying in CT is like pocketchange, cover is like $5 and drinks run like $4-$7 only down fall is they close at 2 so its always off to bed early

Originally posted by hmnyc

if you can afford NYC night life partying in CT is like pocketchange, cover is like $5 and drinks run like $4-$7 only down fall is they close at 2 so its always off to bed early

no, i mean getting there and then cover and then drinks (not necessary at this point) and gettting back and.. . now u see? :P

no, i mean getting there and then cover and then drinks (not necessary at this point) and gettting back and.. . now u see? :P

where you comming from? its not that far from the city its like an hour and 20 mins, i have a friend who lives up there so i usually spend a whole weekend just taking it easy, actually its fun watchin people in dancing, they have no clue and plus they have different rooms and the most crowded room is the Top 40 room, im like WTF is that garbage people like to listen to,might as well stay home and listen to the radio.

jon get the people together it will be a fun night of Tribalismo

I know bro...........none of you have any idea how long I've been waiting to hear Lawler for. I heard in January that he was coming to vinyl April 6 and that got pushed back to May......I have been literally waiting in anticipation since the beginning of the year. It'll be worth it.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I know bro...........none of you have any idea how long I've been waiting to hear Lawler for. I heard in January that he was coming to vinyl April 6 and that got pushed back to May......I have been literally waiting in anticipation since the beginning of the year. It'll be worth it.

im with you on that i thought the same, but look at it like it would of happened already instead we have yet to experince it. taking it one weekend at a time. you going to boo?? i think im going to check out H-foundation i missed them when they came at south street seaport, they will be a warm up for lawler.

im with you on that i thought the same, but look at it like it would of happened already instead we have yet to experince it. taking it one weekend at a time. you going to boo?? i think im going to check out H-foundation i missed them when they came at south street seaport, they will be a warm up for lawler.

I am definately going to boo........can't miss it. I heard a little H-Foundation at South Street and they were pretty decent, but I had to cut it off early since Carl Cox and prior to him Eric Morillo were spinning in the main tent. Hmmmm......H-Foundation or Cox? No question.

I'll be seeing you around, going this Friday?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'll be seeing you around, going this Friday?

im debating going to vinyl on friday, there is a tribal party at this club in CT and so i think im gonna end up goin there, who knows if the party is good might drive down to the city, but for now im gonna drive up to CT. i need some time off from the craziness of the city once in a while. I frequent vinyl often and i need a break from that place since most of the venues in the city are terrible ill end up at vinyl so i don't want to be to much of a regular get old.

im debating going to vinyl on friday, there is a tribal party at this club in CT and so i think im gonna end up goin there, who knows if the party is good might drive down to the city, but for now im gonna drive up to CT. i need some time off from the craziness of the city once in a while. I frequent vinyl often and i need a break from that place since most of the venues in the city are terrible ill end up at vinyl so i don't want to be to much of a regular get old.

Yeah I saw that......it ends at 2 though. You have the rest of the night to do whatever. As far as vinyl getting old.........vinyl never gets old.

BTW.........if you want to stay in Connecticut there are some pretty cool spots you can go to in Hartford that are afterhours clubs, which means it stays open till 5 instead of 2.....lol. I used to spin at one of them and I can tell you they are about as good of places that you can get outside of the city. They are underground places but at the same time they have an awesome vibe and a good showing most of the time......more or less a vinyl type of crowd. PM or IM me if you want more info.

Hell mother fucking yeah I have been wating to hear this mother fucker since I listened to nubreed 002, The man is like a god..

I FUcking can't wait all you fucks better be coming out of the wood work for this one....

I was a little disappointed with Lawlers last set at Centro. He played way too much progressive and no friggin tribal. I was like wtf?????????? Morillo by far stole the show that night. Now don't get me wrong, I love Lawler and iIwill be at Vinyl for this. I just hope I hear that nasty tribal I love ohhh so much this time around.

Originally posted by siceone

Hell mother fucking yeah I have been wating to hear this mother fucker since I listened to nubreed 002, The man is like a god..

I FUcking can't wait all you fucks better be coming out of the wood work for this one....

His Nubreed is stellar bro, one of my favorite cd's of all time, but he hasn't played like that in a long time.:(