1-classics with johnny is a nite not to be missed

2-linabina bday worldwide celebration:D

3-cp stage crew reforms like voltron

4-I get to see Lanie:D

5-Paulie Feva actually going out to a club again:eek:

6-Roxy filled with maddddd ladies.

7-Actual conversations with bebbie.

8-did i mention classics with JV?

Imma go to sleep, wake me up when its friday:)

Mike BuGouT

aww heheheehe.... u know it!!! :D:cool:

Don--

U wouldnt be able to miss us....Rockin on the stage...some of the crew carry glowsticks...arty's got those raven lights--

plus when bobby gets on the mic he usually shouts out the stage crew and we usually yell and go ballistic...thats one way to find us...

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

imma be there...even though no one knows me but imma be there...i keep on trying to meet you guys but i dont wanna look like an idiot by approaching the wrong people an asking them if theyre in CP...but ifr you guys have a meetup then thatll be cool!

Dude,

Chances are that if you go to the stage, you are bound to meet one of us. I think 1 out of every 2.21 people on the stage are from the Stage Crew :):D:cool:

Originally posted by legend38

Dude,

Chances are that if you go to the stage, you are bound to meet one of us. I think 1 out of every 2.21 people on the stage are from the Stage Crew :):D:cool:

dude im always on the stage! everytime i go im always dancing in the front of the stage. myself and my friends get on the stage! ive seen people with the glow sticks but never really approached anyone! i remember meeting lainie when i got my card but never met anyone else, well i met linabina but just a hello and thats it. the last time i wnet(2 weeks ago) i remember that bobby announced CP stage crew when ecstasy came on but i was in the hip hop room checking it out, which i hate going into (too crowded..3 guys to one girl). but im def always on the stage you will always see a short spanish guy in the front left corner.

peace,

Don

Originally posted by djmikebugout

See Don....Have we learned our lession now

Dont Go In The Hip Hop Room.

Mike BuGouT

ps-Im pullin for Back @ One...

im yet to learn my lesson! everytime im on the floor dancing im like "lets see whats happening in the hip hop room" and everytime i do siomething good is either playing on the maiun floor or something good is just happening! also since its primarily the JDnCOKE talking to me, i listen and wander around...bad move don bad move!...i know man i know! but this friday imma elbow drop JDnCOKE if it starts to tell me stupid things like that!

PEACE,

EL DON