Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Announcement..junior Plays All Night At Exit Sat.

junior-exit.jpg

This past Saturday JUNIOR VASQUEZ played early for everyone at EXIT to promote his new CD, "Earth Music." With every paid admission you received a copy of his new CD.

What happened was amazing. The early crowd connected with JUNIOR and JUNIOR connected with the early crowd. The vibe was great, the energy was electric and the music was on point. JUNIOR had a blast, as well as everyone who was there. So, as of this coming Saturday JUNIOR will be spinning early as well as for the after-hours party. This new Saturday night party at EXIT promises to become absolutely one of NY's most amazing nights.

It's 18 to enter, but most of the crowd was over 21 and well-dressed. Check out EXIT this coming Saturday and see for yourself.

Get on the guestlist at http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

Junior kicked ass this weekend...EXIT was crazy all weekend...Friday Corsten was awesome...and Junior...man...the only guy on the planet that can get people moving to "Pump up the Jam" 12 years after it was released... It was crazy...I spin up the the White Room on Saturday nights...so i unfortunately missed part of Junior... if you need a break from Junior on Saturdays come chill in the white room. Use the FMIII guestlist to get VIP admission.

e-mail me for a demo! fm3 website

I was at Exit Sat night and it was crazy! Junior giving away CD's was an incredible added bonus! I had planned on going to World, but being as the line was like a mile long by 11:30, we hopped over to Exit and I am so glad we did. The music was off the hook from 12:30 when I got ther til 8:00 when I left...and I listened to the CD the whole way home. Junior kicks ass!!!

Originally posted by fm3red5

i stand corrected...DT could get a crowd going with just about anything...it would be great to hear junior and dt do a set...although it will never happen... :(

thats the truth, at his Bday party when his record skipped he started playing "thank you for being a friend" and the place went nuts.. only danny could get away with that.

Originally posted by fm3red5

the only guy on the planet that can get people moving to "Pump up the Jam" 12 years after it was released

are you sure it was the original?...Astroglyde just did a remix of it and alot of people have been playing it

Originally posted by siphor

I like Junior but soemtimes he likes to act stupid by not playing for the early crowd::! Hopefully he will start playing for everybody every weekend...and get off that imaginary high horse he has...

:blank:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

according to the HX & NEXT magazine Junior sill start at 6am Sunday morning.