Clubplanet Nightlife Community

memorial weekend in sobe...wanna dance?

daisytcam

Originally posted by daisytcam

:eek: well, so glad i asked before i ventured out to find it! Um, I think you'll see us at space for sure.

Crobar has Erick Morillo on Friday, you ladies should check him out....

Space has the locals, Oscar G and Ivano Bellini- - ask Saleen about what he thinks about Oscar G....Space will be having Danny T. on Sunday till Monday- - ask Mikey about what he thinks about both Oscar G or Danny T....

stick to both Crobar (Friday) and Space on any given night Friday through Monday...it should not fail you ladies....:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for Rain, crobar and Nikki's?

(hey POD: that sunday afternoon mix you mentioned in one of the hotels sounds good too!)

Thanks J - pm is on it's way.

The final countdown is on gentlmen! We can't wait to leave overcast skies and 70 degree weather behind even for a few days.:cool:

Originally posted by daisytcam

i really want to "hear" what all the rukus is over this Danny T. Somebody get us on the list! LOL

Danny spins fridays @ vinyl in nyc....love him here and will be there to hear him in FL....:)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

pm Biznation on the messageboards...he will take care u ladies...

Im sure Biz has a list for Friday/Saturday, as far as Tenaglia goes, I don't think Space will be running the show, atleast they didn't during WMC, the door people, everybody is basically from Vinyl, but I dont know whats going on this weekend.....ill find out.

Originally posted by alesebeth

are there any other clubs someone visiting sobe should check out?

I think Crobar is still having its regular parties, your coming down this upcoming weekend right...its hiphop invasion 2002, lol.......the whole bad boy familia will be wilin out all over sobe, word. :laugh:

We had a FABULOUS time! We got to Crobar for Erick M. on Friday, The Delano Hotel (VERRRRY nIce) & Rain on Sat. (which SUCKED by the way), Tantra and Nikki's on Sunday. We were having such a good time that we never made it to Pearl or Opium which were also on our list to check out. Not to mention our frequent stops into Mango's after tanning on the beach, before leaving for dinner etc.! Raul the bartender is a hottie! LOL To any locals who read this, you can tell him i said so. :tongue::D