Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT FRIDAYS are SAFE!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by msoprano13

leave it to exit to screw something good up again...

when will they ever learn.....

To tell you the truth hun, I had faith this time, but I dunno if I will ever be able to devote faith and time into believing they are heading somewhere good again after this STUPID ASS move.. :blown:

Originally posted by crobra

If he is just closing, I don't see what the big deal is!!! Let him close, I can't imagine that people are going to wait the whole night just to hear him close, which means the crowd will still be changed out!!!

someone told me he will be opening as well....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

OH GOD....I just got back from the meeting...and...Drraper is back...:confused: People there were cheering when they announced it...I GOT really FREAKED out....:shake::worry:

-they are still keeping the international DJs, but he will be opening and closing...:mad:

...is there still hope???? Should I even bother????

Oh...Also they MADE NEGATiVE COMMENTS about CLUBPLANET :mad: That REALLY pissed me off!

Negative comments, care to share? What have we done for them to speak this way?:confused:

someone told me he will be opening as well....

I don't see what exits' mgt is trying to do!! The people who like draper, don't like other dj's and the people there to see the other DJ's don't like Draper!!! That makes for a great vibe!!!

I don't see what exits' mgt is trying to do!! The people who like draper, don't like other dj's and the people there to see the other DJ's don't like Draper!!! That makes for a great vibe!!!

there are plenty of people who like draper and not only draper....but there are people who only like tony draper because he is the only dj they have heard and that is annoying but they will figure it out eventually....there are also a lot of people who listend to a lot of djs but have draper as a fav...

your right tho...so many people goto exit for so many different reasons...and i guess u can say it messes up the vibe but i dont think that is a reason to never goto a club even when great dj;s are spinnin...its very possible to have a great time at the club with only a couple of friends if u think the crowd is terrible....its not hard to just ignore everyone around u....

with draper only spinnin afterhours a good portion of the crowd should be there to listen to the guest dj so i dont see how draper comming back can ruin the club...if u hate him so much just leave when he comes on....not going to a club becasue u dont like the afterhours dj is a bad reason to not go

just my couple of cents

fuck it let the people who love draper have Exit

all i have ever read is how everyone hates that place, security, mgmt, promotors

do you think any of that will change with internationally DJ's?

maybe the promotors will, but everything else will stay the same

Let the draper fans have Exit for friday night, keeps them away from the places i like..

the next thing you will hear is that all the draper fans are killing the vibe for everyone else.. fighting, fighting, fighting.. over music that's suppose to make us happy and forget about our lives for a couple of hrs.

NYC clublife is in a state of chaos, it will be back.. you can't rush anything. sooner of later this talent will be back, after all this is NYC.

i'm just gonna put u in ur place now lil one...i luv Draper but i also like a lot of other djs and i am lookin foward to some of the djs that are goin to be at exit over the next few weeks. i kno quite a few other people who like Draper and like other djs as well...so until u really kno wut u are talkin about be quiet...

Originally posted by hotchickie5

i'm just gonna put u in ur place now lil one...i luv Draper but i also like a lot of other djs and i am lookin foward to some of the djs that are goin to be at exit over the next few weeks. i kno quite a few other people who like Draper and like other djs as well...so until u really kno wut u are talkin about be quiet...

put him in his place? that wasnt even a bitchslap.

:rolleyes::tongue:

OH GOD....I just got back from the meeting...and...Drraper is back...:confused: People there were cheering when they announced it...I GOT really FREAKED out....:shake::worry:

-they are still keeping the international DJs, but he will be opening and closing...:mad:

...is there still hope???? Should I even bother????

Oh...Also they MADE NEGATiVE COMMENTS about CLUBPLANET :mad: That REALLY pissed me off!

what did they say about CP? CP has been supporting the exit friday party i thought??

:confused:

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by hotchickie5

Not trying to start any drama and I don't need you to put me in my place. The last time I was at exit to see Tiesto, I mingle with a quite a few of the exit heads and they didn't even know who Tiesto was. They thought he sucked and they wanted draper back. I am not saying it applies for the whole exit crowd, but that is what was said to me. Now, all the Draper fans here are screaming bloody murder about getting rid of him, it doesn't seem like they want to hear other dj's!!! You either want to hear other talent or you want to hear draper!!! You can't have it both ways, and I think all this fighting on the board proves it. A lot of Exit people rather hear Draper than hear PVD, S&D, Judge Jules, Tiesto, Dave Ralph, etc.... That is what is all this fighting is about!! So, Exit MGT should make the executive decision to bring back Draper or go with talent - can't have it both!!!