Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
chula22

Benefits Of Dating Older Women

Recommended Posts

* Older women often own an interesting collection of

lingerie that they have acquired from admirers over

the years. Young women often don't wear underpants at

all, thus practically eliminating all possibility of a

strip-tease.

* An older woman will agree to go to McDonald's with

you for a meal.

Younger women are too nervous to eat anything in front

of somebody that they might possibly boff later.

* Older women are dignified. They are beyond having a

screaming match with you in the middle of the night in

a public park.

* Older women are experienced. They understand that

sometimes, after 12 beers, a boy just can't get it up.

A younger woman may need some time to grasp this fact.

* An older woman has lots of girlfriends ... and most

of them will want to screw you too.

* An older woman will almost always meet the minimum

height requirement to go on an amusement ride.

* Older women know what Kegel exercises are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Are you talkin' 'bout me?

:laugh::D:laugh:

I thought about you when she said this. But don't you run into problems whenever u go there, Tastyt?

* Older women know what Kegel exercises are

I sure don't :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

I sure don't :confused:

WELL NEITHER DO I. i was hoping someone on this board could tell me about that kegel excecise thingy.

And tasty sweety. I didnt know about your mickey d's thing you got going there. but hey that proves the point i guess.

hahahahahahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kegal exercises= squeezing the muscles in your pussy for a nice tight grip; for a guy it would be the muscles that make you stop peeing, they can help you hold off your ejaculation

See it does help to have an older woman around. ;)

BTW Papa Smurf- I do my best to avoid those ketchup packets these days... :worry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chula22

* Older women are dignified. They are beyond having a

screaming match with you in the middle of the night in

a public park.

* Older women know what Kegel exercises are

I practice both of these and Im not much older...Im a young buck...kegel exercises work wonders;)..when used properly that is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Kegal exercises= squeezing the muscles in your pussy for a nice tight grip; for a guy it would be the muscles that make you stop peeing, they can help you hold off your ejaculation

WoW... i was afraid doing that too much would cause interior damage... but i guess if done right, it's more pleasure for 2 :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally an older woman will fuck YOU, you do not fuck them. They know what they want, they dont play any games to get it and they will teach you a few things in the process. There is no substitute for experience, find the right older woman and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amen to that.

:flame:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Generally an older woman will fuck YOU, you do not fuck them. They know what they want, they dont play any games to get it and they will teach you a few things in the process. There is no substitute for experience, find the right older woman and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×