Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gift Ideas...

nyis4meatheads

I'm the oldest of three boys, and as such, none of us ever have a prayer of getting good, thoughtful gifts for our parents (we're pretty bad at it!)

So, my parent's 25th anniversary is coming up this month and we've been racking our brains trying to think of ideas, but nothing's really stood out yet. Does anyone have a can't-miss idea for a gift... or past gifts that have gone over well?

What would be perfect is something along the lines of a weekend away at an all-inclusive resort (so they wouldn't have to spend a dime). But I don't know of any of those around here and we definitely couldn't afford to fly them to somewhere AND pay for a resort. Anyone heard of one of those-type deals in the area?

If you can offer any help THANK YOU!! If not, trust me I understand!

My brother and I got our parents a weekend in Nantucket for Christmas that they can use this summer. And everything is taking care of. Then for their birthday's we hooked them up with a sweet DVD.

I would say just send them away for a weekend to like Maine, Vineyard, Nantucket, Cape those types of places.

I think there are some all inclusive spa's and things like that out in the Berkshires, but it might be a little $$....

But Drew has the idea, send them to Nantucket or NH and/or Maine around the fall for the fall foliage...