Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate my college

wtf y am i the smartest person in all my classes. i swear the people at john jay are morons. every fucking class takes soo long cuz people are stupid. seriously is it that hard to find a percent? my professor asked someone "what did this guy say on page 45 of the book?" and people are too stupid to read off their damn books. wtf!! the answer is right in front of you!!

dude..welcome to the wonderful world of CUNY my man. i duno if u saw my post the other day about hating CUNY but i went on to rant and rave about these fucking morons that clog up our lecture halls and slow down our learning process. i especially feel bad for u @ John Jay..one of my best friends got the fuck out of there because she said she was feeling dumber by the day. all i can say is...THEyRe fUCKIN LUCKY ITS CHEAP

Trust me, there are definitely benefits to being the smartest one. Would you prefer my situation where I USED to be up there on top in high school and then found out in college that I'm just some mediocre student with horrendous grades compared to everyone else? Hell, make the best of your situation, be patient with the less fortunate students and get your easy grade. If you are really upset, consider transferring to a more difficult school. But if you do that, your ass might get kicked like mine is now.

:hat:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

lol

ummm....not exactly

i studied abroad last semester so i had a dorm. when i go this summer ill be staying in my cousin's apartment.

yeh i stay at my cousins too..where @? im in south kensington..by EMI records..or Earls Court..right behind the convention center