Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the new G35 infinity!

Originally posted by preludeboy

http://www.velocityjrnl.com/jrnl/2003/v2kmdl2921ovw.html

this car is schweeeet..... i think it looks better than the new Z eventhough it kind of looks like it... but does anyone else think this car is hot??

isn't the new Z like 280+ or some shit? I've seen pictures...yeah they both look sweet i'm definetely considering one in the future....its rare to find entry level luxury sports cars these days in the upper 20s to mid 30s.

But then again infiniti is nissan's luxury line, so they may even be on the same platform....kinda like the passat and the audi A4.

Hah look:

http://www.motortrend.com/june01/350z/1.html

Same engine for the Z and G35.....they are essentially on the same platform.

Originally posted by preludeboy

the passat and the audi a4 are kinda played no?? i see them everywhere... the z is nice but only a 2 seater.

definitly want the g35!

6 speed rear wheel drive

0-60 in approx. 6.3 sec

275 hp

and it's an infinity!

i'm actually feeling the new A4 looks dope. but that was just an example of two cars sharing the same platform. yeah i'd definetely go for the G35, i'm not a big 2 seater fan, plus i'm sure you can hook it up pretty easily to do 300+

Originally posted by l3ftonm3

rather have the new rx8 that is a dope car about to hit the scene. And its faster then the g35

the rx8 has 250 last time i checked....the g35 has 275. it's not gonna be turbo like the rx7 i dont think.

Actually, the G35 is based on the Nissan Skyline.

It'll probly be the closest thing the US sees to the Skyline in a while.

If you look at this month's Car and Driver, they call it the "Bionic Cheetah" and the 0-60 is 5.9 seconds.

As of right now, it is winning for my choice of next car when I get out of school and start making some REAL money.

I have a 2002 G20 5spd, lol I bought the car well aware that the g35 is coming out , I bought the g20 for 22,500 out the door which is a great deal compared to this puppy which fully loaded is like 35,000. IMO the G35 is not all the stylish and lack a few things, but overall its a good car. Only problem is it competes with the 330i and the IS300. Infiniti no matter how hard they try will never stand next to BMW or Lexus it's just been this way for years, and I OWN AN INFINITY. Nissan does make great cars thought that are very reliable, personally I like My G20 better in terms of style.

Originally posted by dr0ne

honda makes acura

volkswagen makes audi and porsche

bmw used to make land rover i think ford bought it now

ford makes jaguar

VW doesnt make porsche. sure they collaborate on stuff, but its more of an alliance than anything else

ford also owns Volvo, as well as land rover and aston martin

bmw makes Mini and Rolls Royce

VW also owns Lamborghini, Bugatti, and Bentley

DaimlerChrysler owns large peieces of Mitsubishi and Hyundai

GM owns Saab, Daewoo, and large chunks of Isuzu, Subaru, Suzuki, and Fiat (including Alfa romeo)

Renault owns a good chunk of Nissan

hmmm....thats enough for now

and BTW: Passats rule! Especially the new 275hp W8 4motion :D