Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours in Boston?

uplifting

I'm new to Boston enjoy the place for the most part, but does everything have to close at 2? I know that there are some member-only afterhour clubs with no alcohol but a good party. Can somebody please clue me in to where they ard and the specs on membership? Thanks a pillion, j

let m e guess your from ny right?- i feel your pain- the best afterhours are in people's apartments- or illegal ones in chinatown - or u could drive to puls in rhode island- but im definately gonna check out deja vu

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

let me know when u wanna go - only thing is that me or someone else needs to physically give u a guest pass

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

RJ Productions, the crew that brought you Playmakers After Hours, is proud to announce the opening of

DEJA-VU

Saturday December 9th

Hours: 10pm to 6am

100% Legit !!!! All the proper permits and contracts have been signed !!!!

Located at Sharky's Entertainment Complex, 300 Main St Nashua, NH

Club has a capasity for over 1200 people.

We will be doing an event on a monthly basis beginning on Dec 9th. Flyers are being printed and will be available soon. Directions will be posted on this board. It's an easy ride 1/2 mile off of RT 3 Nashua (Exit 4)

Opening Night DJ Lineup is still being confirmed I can tell you that headlining Dec 9th will be a tag-team battle between DJ Rick Naples (Euphoria / Playmakers) and DJ Nailz (Venu / Vision, Boston).

Additional DJ's are being added and a updated post will be make with directions and full DJ Lineup.

We are very excited about this event. Everyone knows how Playmakers was and everyone misses it. Well, it's back in a big way!!! DEC 9TH MARK YOUR CALENDERS

Post your thoughts and let us know what you think we should add to make this a night never to be forgotten. Additional comments can be sent to rjproductions1@hotmail.com

Hey uplifting,

Rise as you know is private.You need to be with a member to get in.And have a guest pass.It's predominately gay but but there are lots of straights that go.The music is awesome!!The crowd very cool.I'll keep you in mind next time I go.Richy

cwm11.gif

Archived