Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you guys heard that track....

malanee

Originally posted by malanee

"Way out West" by Mindcircus? OMG - it is soooo good! I bought it last week at Yoshi and I can't stop singing the damn thing!

"6 o'clock in the morning...."

isnt it the other way around? Mindcircus by Way Out West (Nick Warren and Jody Wisternoff )

Originally posted by vicman

isnt it the other way around? Mindcircus by Way Out West (Nick Warren and Jody Wisternoff )

Hell if I know! The big letters say "Way Out West" and the little letters say Mindcircus. Does that help? It is the bomb - diggety, yo!

Do you like it? I want to request it next time I'm at Buzz. Think Sasha and Digweed will play it for me??? :laugh:

yeah its a sick track. But I like Nick Warren so I may be a bit bias! S&D probably have set tracks that they are going to spin but its worth a shot!

Damn... should I go on sunday?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah its a sick track. But I like Nick Warren so I may be a bit bias! S&D probably have set tracks that they are going to spin but its worth a shot!

Damn... should I go on sunday?

OMG - you HAVE to go!!!!

Originally posted by crank47

Yes

:laugh: I just saw that they are suppose to spin from 11 pm to 3 am. But I have never really known djs to follow a schedule :) I guess I should decide soon and walk up to Yoshi Toshi to get my ticket. $40 is a steal but I just paid that much to see them in Miami. I'm thinking about it.... I want to go.... eating is over rated, right? :laugh:

:laugh: I just saw that they are suppose to spin from 11 pm to 3 am. But I have never really known djs to follow a schedule :) I guess I should decide soon and walk up to Yoshi Toshi to get my ticket. $40 is a steal but I just paid that much to see them in Miami. I'm thinking about it.... I want to go.... eating is over rated, right? :laugh:

Personally if I just saw them in Miami, then I doubt I would pay and see them again at BUZZ, especially after they are coming off of back to back nights. Hopefully they still rip it up, but who knows, also hopefully they do something with the sound. But the only reason I'm not going is cuz it's on a Sunday, I know it's weak but you don't know me in the am, plus when I see them I need to party hard and rolls are great. It's one of the very few slect times I roll.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Personally if I just saw them in Miami, then I doubt I would pay and see them again at BUZZ, especially after they are coming off of back to back nights. Hopefully they still rip it up, but who knows, also hopefully they do something with the sound. But the only reason I'm not going is cuz it's on a Sunday, I know it's weak but you don't know me in the am, plus when I see them I need to party hard and rolls are great. It's one of the very few slect times I roll.

this is exactly what i was thinking.. the part about not seeing them here since I just saw them. I guess I still have a few days to decide. Not going out on Sunday is not weak... some folks aren't morning people! For me its really the money issue that will keep me away in the end. But I haven't really had a chance to hang out with all of you. Anyone going to Danny Howells on 4/26? :) :) :)

I hear what you are saying about those "select" times. PvD at Space was one of those times for me. I had permagrin well into the next day :)

I hear what you are saying about those "select" times. PvD at Space was one of those times for me. I had permagrin well into the next day :)

PvD would also be a "special" occasion for me. I've been saving my seratonin for awhile now just for Sunday.

Anyone going to Danny Howells on 4/26?

Are you kidding?? Everyone... well most people are going and we're trying to get people from NYC to come down... should be a good time!!! THIS is also ONE of those nights!!!!! Just wish Danny could play from 12 till 6!!!! His marathon sets RULE!!!

I just saw that they are suppose to spin from 11 pm to 3 am.

This better be wrong. I took off Monday to stay up all night!!! I'll be really upset if they only spin for 4 hours. They are taking Friday off after all!!!! And if I can do Sat AND Sun, then so can they!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Are you kidding?? Everyone... well most people are going and we're trying to get people from NYC to come down... should be a good time!!! THIS is also ONE of those nights!!!!! Just wish Danny could play from 12 till 6!!!! His marathon sets RULE!!!

This better be wrong. I took off Monday to stay up all night!!! I'll be really upset if they only spin for 4 hours. They are taking Friday off after all!!!! And if I can do Sat AND Sun, then so can they!!!

Yeah I'm a huge fan of Danny Howells too so I am very excited to see him later this month. Plus I really like Alex Whalen and he will be there that night too.

About the S&D set times, I just saw that on a mailing list and I'm sure they always have set times but no one every follows those! :laugh:

Yeah I'm a huge fan of Danny Howells too so I am very excited to see him later this month. Plus I really like Alex Whalen and he will be there that night too.

About the S&D set times, I just saw that on a mailing list and I'm sure they always have set times but no one every follows those! :laugh:

Yeah, they probably won't even come on till like 1.

"Way out West" by Mindcircus? OMG - it is soooo good! I bought it last week at Yoshi and I can't stop singing the damn thing!

"6 o'clock in the morning...."

heehee, r - it's "mindcircus" - WOW

"can i please have some silence" - THAT is DEFINITELY a ruthie quote:)