Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ellywelly

Anybody watched....

Recommended Posts

Anything on Food Network...football on Fox Sport World...hockey and sportscenter on ESPN.....some Travel channel....soccer on the spanish networks....some Discovery Channel....NBA playoffs, MLB playoffs....the channel that shows stuff on homes and stuff.... and LOTS OF PORN :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

the ozzbournes last night?? LOL... that show is hillarious!! Every other word is f*ck.

What other shows do you guys follow religiously or not??

I'm also a Real World junkie on MTV

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I watched that show for like 3 minutes, personally I hate it, along with real world, that show sucks now too.

Shows I like, Simpsons, Seinfeld, that raymond show sometimes, C-span, movies, sports, or just straight porn. Oh wait the new channel I've been feeling is the classic gameshow network. Old school, $25,000 pyramid, family feud, then that show with the wammies and the people scream no wammie no wammie no wammie, oh that show is great!! Fuck whats the name of it though, it's going to kill me, someone older *cough* help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I love The Osbournes! And I'm also a Real World Addict. The only other show I try and catch is "Scrubs." I think the show is hilarious and the lead is adoreably dorky!

REally?? Yeah, Ozzy is such a nutt. Their accent just cracks me up! About the Real World episode last night... kara is such a slut.. the season isn't even over and she's slept with like 5 guys already!! Does she have an eating disorder?

I also sometimes watch the show dismissed... it can get funny sometimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I['s Press Your Luck thats the name of the show. I remember like literally 15 years ago me and my bro would watch it, and we would scream along too, no wammie no wammie no wammie then they pound down on the button, it's hard to explain but you have to see it sometime. It really brought back memories......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

I watched that show for like 3 minutes, personally I hate it, along with real world, that show sucks now too.

Shows I like, Simpsons, Seinfeld, that raymond show sometimes, C-span, movies, sports, or just straight porn. Oh wait the new channel I've been feeling is the classic gameshow network. Old school, $25,000 pyramid, family feud, then that show with the wammies and the people scream no wammie no wammie no wammie, oh that show is great!! Fuck whats the name of it though, it's going to kill me, someone older *cough* help

I like Simpsons and the Family Guy too. I rarely see them though. What with my schedule so packed w/ social engagements and all! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Fuck whats the name of it though, it's going to kill me, someone older *cough* help

Press Your Luck... "no wammie.. no wammie.. ohhh no!!!" Yeah, that was an old fav. game show of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I love The Osbournes! And I'm also a Real World Addict. The only other show I try and catch is "Scrubs." I think the show is hilarious and the lead is adoreably dorky!

I've only seen snippets of the Osbournes. I watch Real World pretty religiously too but the last two seasons have really sucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its a guy thing...:D

actually i cant watch porn 'cos I dont have a TV in my room and my roomates wouldnt be all to keen if I watched porn in the living room, they would kill me..."Press Your Luck" I remember that show, I used to spend asll morning long watching game shows when I came to visit my sisters over the summer when I was a kid. They would go to class and they would either leave me home or take me with them and leave me at the student union where they had this big ass huge TV...essentially the whamy was like a foot and a half big on that TV....I recall watching the Celtics-Lakers NBA finals on that TV in the student union also.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like real world a lot, not to much this chicago episode but whatever, osbornes are the shit! hey did ne of u hear about Beth, Jisela, Veronica and Flora got naked for playboy? i saw the pics i was like wtf? anyway i like to watch shows like "how'd they do that" magic shows, and tlc and discovery. the have phat forensics shows:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dcsglow

i like real world a lot, not to much this chicago episode but whatever, osbornes are the shit! hey did ne of u hear about Beth, Jisela, Veronica and Flora got naked for playboy? i saw the pics i was like wtf? anyway i like to watch shows like "how'd they do that" magic shows, and tlc and discovery. the have phat forensics shows:D

:eek: :eek: OMG!! they posed for playboy? What issue was that?

Speaking of reality shows... was anybody hooked on Survivor?? For some reason I never got into watching it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

:eek: :eek: OMG!! they posed for playboy? What issue was that?

Speaking of reality shows... was anybody hooked on Survivor?? For some reason I never got into watching it.

I saw one episode from the first season of Survivor... I didn't get what the big fuss was about :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

:eek: :eek: OMG!! they posed for playboy? What issue was that?

Speaking of reality shows... was anybody hooked on Survivor?? For some reason I never got into watching it.

yeah i dunno, i saw it in the sex thread when i was browsing...i was shocked, anyway survivor can suck a fatty cause i never saw anything interesting about that show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zaguero

Oh yeah..I can't get enough o f Univision on the weekends. All the hot latin women in skimpy outfits :eek:

I used to be hooked on Sabado GIgante but for some reason now I rarely watch the Spanish channels.

I used to love TAlk Soup with Greg Kinnear.. anybody liked that show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

I used to be hooked on Sabado GIgante but for some reason now I rarely watch the Spanish channels.

I can't stand the million advertisment jingles throughout the whole show. Its one after the other. The Chacal and the lion skit is pretty funny though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

I used to be hooked on Sabado GIgante but for some reason now I rarely watch the Spanish channels.

I used to love TAlk Soup with Greg Kinnear.. anybody liked that show?

I only watch the soccer games, as in back home I think that most of what they show on the spanish network is, unfortunately, garbage.

I used to watch TalkSoup once in a while, but the show that I totally loved was Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Cartoon Network.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

I only watch the soccer games, as in back home I think that most of what they show on the spanish network is, unfortunately, garbage.

I used to watch TalkSoup once in a while, but the show that I totally loved was Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Cartoon Network.

You have to check out the show Caliente...the women there are unbelievable:eek:

BRB... going to the restroom :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zaguero

You have to check out the show Caliente...the women there are unbelievable:eek:

BRB... going to the restroom :D

that's true... especially when they're shooting the show in the carribean or Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zaguero

I hope Fox does another celebrity boxing. Who saw Vanilla Ice get his ASS WHOOPED? HAHAHA!

Oh yeah..I can't get enough o f Univision on the weekends. All the hot latin women in skimpy outfits :eek:

fox...celeb boxing? when the hell did that happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×