Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SVEN VATH roll call! lets get this shit going

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bogb

Last meet up in the chill room at vinyl as set for 5:00 but everyone was in there like at 3:00 and all scattered by 5:00.

So how about

MEET UP

CHILL ROOM

3:35AM

no offense bro, but 3:35am is the most assinine(sp?) time i have ever fuckin heard of...do you think we will all be checking our watches and cell phones for that good old small hand to be on the 3 and the big hand to be on the 7 lol....

I SAY STRAIGHT UP 3am CHILL OUT ROOM...NOMINAL TIME FOR A MEETUP..most ppl should make it to the club by then...but most of us already know who one another is...

is 3am a nominal meetup time for everyone who is going and/or cares bout givin a shout to one another?

Originally posted by thehacker

wrong use of the word nominal...

i think you mean agreeable.

one more thing...

if yer gonna correct someone's grammar at least know what yer talking about

Main Entry: 1nom·i·nal

Pronunciation: 'nä-m&-n&l, 'näm-n&l

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English nominalle, from Medieval Latin nominalis, from Latin, of a name, from nomin-, nomen name -- more at NAME

Date: 15th century

1 : of, relating to, or being a noun or a word or expression taking a noun construction

2 a : of, relating to, or constituting a name b : bearing the name of a person

3 a : existing or being something in name or form only <nominal head of his party> b : of, being, or relating to a designated or theoretical size that may vary from the actual : APPROXIMATE c : TRIFLING, INSIGNIFICANT

4 of a rate of interest a : equal to the annual rate of simple interest that would obtain if interest were not compounded when in fact it is compounded and paid for periods of less than a year b : equal to the percentage by which a repaid loan exceeds the principal borrowed with no adjustment made for inflation

5 : being according to plan : SATISFACTORY <everything was nominal during the spacecraft launch>

- nom·i·nal·ly adverb

DEFINITION NUMBER 5!!

"nominal time" aka SATISFACTORY time

:tongue:

nominal in the 'satisfactory' sense more refers to the status of things, not in the sense that human beings are in agreement about the 'satisfactory' nature of a decision...

don't even try to fawk with a former managing editor and front-page journalist.

Originally posted by thehacker

nominal in the 'satisfactory' sense more refers to the status of things, not in the sense that human beings are in agreement about the 'satisfactory' nature of a decision...

don't even try to fawk with a former managing editor and front-page journalist.

Nice try but you proved not a thing herb. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh but every1 is mad IF'y

welcome to cp... where everyone "might, probably be there"

:)

I'm a definate, so you better stop staring at larry's junk in the bathroom, and come say hi to everyone...

Originally posted by joeg

welcome to cp... where everyone "might, probably be there"

:)

I'm a definate, so you better stop staring at larry's junk in the bathroom, and come say hi to everyone...

ahhaah i will if u promise not to zoom by dragging little girls to the back room again ahahha