Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SVEN VATH roll call! lets get this shit going

While I realize this is essentially a 3 person thread, I just thought I'd return to the roll-call idea and say that I will be there. Of course I don't knwo you people, so why should you care? Anyway, hope everyone enjoys themselves, Vath should be great (sorry for the bad rhyme). Oh, and thehacker is right about "nominal". But honestly, who gives a shit? :cool:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bsb2002

While I realize this is essentially a 3 person thread, I just thought I'd return to the roll-call idea and say that I will be there. Of course I don't knwo you people, so why should you care? Anyway, hope everyone enjoys themselves, Vath should be great (sorry for the bad rhyme). Oh, and thehacker is right about "nominal". But honestly, who gives a shit? :cool:

hahah good shit brotha man...come to the meetup at um...3am i think it is...fuckin..we will discuss Detroit LOL.

AND YES QUOTH IS!!! COMING.

see you all there...... oh, and when you all see joeg standing in the middle of the chillout room saying "there wouldn't happen to be a CLUBPLANET meetup, would there?" overly loud so people hear him, that means he's trying to give a hint to all the newbies to nervous to ask if it's us stading around in groups lol

Originally posted by snoozi8

see you all there...... oh, and when you all see joeg standing in the middle of the chillout room saying "there wouldn't happen to be a CLUBPLANET meetup, would there?" overly loud so people hear him, that means he's trying to give a hint to all the newbies to nervous to ask if it's us stading around in groups lol

do i still qualify as a NEWBIE??

Originally posted by quoth

Nothing...i am enjoying party sober lately. Maybe u should ponder who the real alcoholic is. :idea:

just don't tell anyone about when you found me crawled up in a corner of roxy with a bottle of ciante in a paperbag... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by joeg

just don't tell anyone about when you found me crawled up in a corner of roxy with a bottle of ciante in a paperbag... :rolleyes:

damn that was soooooooooo dumb.

btw why were you even AT roxy last night? thought yer um.."too good" for it? Guess Krafty Kuts sucked that bad that u had to leave early huh? :(

Originally posted by wideskies

yeah, i am... and i dance like a maniac.

well good shit see u around.

Brickhouse: ay yo, this time say hello since u didnt last night at roxy.

so wtf...who are the definites?? ADD YER NAME TO THE LIST IF YOU DONT SEE IT OR IF YOU ARE NOT GOING, THEN TAKE IT OFF THE LIST:

Quoth

Lavendermenace

Joeg

wideskies

ghhhhost

brickhouse

thehacker

phuturephunk

snoozie8

marcid

Xpander

hitokiri24

johnnyrevs

roha3000

fluidnyc

crobra & mist

Saigray

phatman

dub16

polinear

zlatang

bigpoppanils

bogb

sweetfun

gothzane

bsb2002

WOW!! :eek: :eek: This is gonna be one hell of a meetup and night....3am.."chillout room" twards the back near the bathroom and shit for those who don't know.

anyone else coming or NOT coming?

Originally posted by thehacker

i'll JUST be getting there at 3.

4 am meeting por favor please thanks.

dude...simply walk in...and straight to the meetup what is so fucking difficult?? collectively 3am suits everyone...for one person changin it to 4am is mad late. Besides..we really all do know one another so fuckin like a chain reaction we are all gonna see each other one way or another..wheather it be introduced or fuckin spotted out. comprende??

Originally posted by quoth

damn that was soooooooooo dumb.

btw why were you even AT roxy last night? thought yer um.."too good" for it? Guess Krafty Kuts sucked that bad that u had to leave early huh? :(

"too good"? :rolleyes:

I stayed till krafty kuts was done... although, I seem to remember you leaving halfway through jv's set... wierd... I thought he was JOHNNY FAWWWKIN VISCIOUS... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

I stayed till krafty kuts was done... although, I seem to remember you leaving halfway through jv's set... wierd... I thought he was JOHNNY FAWWWKIN VISCIOUS... ;)

um his set started at 11pm..i left at 4am...how is that halfway when the club basically closes at 5:30-6am?

cmon joe make sense when u fuckin post yer just continously making yerself out to be a complete ass.

Johnny Fawkin vicious? since when do i say that? :confused:

Fuckin tool.