Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SVEN VATH roll call! lets get this shit going

Quoth....I tried looking but couldn't find you. Most of the time I was there, there wasn't anyone who looked like they were even close to 6'4" up on the stage. In any case, if you know Wideskies, I'll probably be hanging out with her most of the night, along with Joeg, Hacker, Phink, Roha, and the other few people I know. I guess I'm not that distinguishable now since I've had normal hair for the past few months, so if you see those people, just ask if they've seen me around....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brickhouse

Plus if I had known JoeG and all them would be dropping by, I might have stayed a little later so I'd have someone to make fun of the bad glowstick dancers with...

LMAO!!!! omg, did you see the tool who had the strings with glowsticks on both ends... he had 1 set in his mouth swingin em around, lol!!! LM & I couldn't stop laughing...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Quoth....I tried looking but couldn't find you. Most of the time I was there, there wasn't anyone who looked like they were even close to 6'4" up on the stage. In any case, if you know Wideskies, I'll probably be hanging out with her most of the night, along with Joeg, Hacker, Phink, Roha, and the other few people I know. I guess I'm not that distinguishable now since I've had normal hair for the past few months, so if you see those people, just ask if they've seen me around....

. . . . Phink?? . .Phink?? . . . Dan . . . how could you . . . misspellin my name and all . . . ;) . . . :laugh: . .j/k . . everyone does it once . . . I'd have to look through the archives to find the examples . .

. . For info . .tonight i'm gonna be kickin my southpoles, longsleeve T and my shelltoes . . . I'm such an Adidas Whore . . .:tongue: . . . . why I decided to tell everyone what I'm wearing, I do not know . . but talk to me in a few hours and I'll tell you how much I loooved saying it . . .

Originally posted by joeg

LMAO!!!! omg, did you see the tool who had the strings with glowsticks on both ends... he had 1 set in his mouth swingin em around, lol!!! LM & I couldn't stop laughing...

. . . I'm sorry , but the mouth is the last orifice/appendage that should come into play when stringing sticks . . . I'm not that good, but I have never, ever ever ever wanted to put them in my mouth . . .

ok quoth fawking 3am but just for the record i tried suggesting 4am a long ass time ago and no one had anything good, or bad to say about it but anyways yeah fawking 3am and the chain reaction shit if i miss it a slight bit ya pieca shit no good tall fuck from schenectedny or wherever the crap you from that taught cursing like that every fawkin other damn word was fuckin normal and shit...

:D