Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aaaaaaaagh!!! Please Stop It!!!!

No one cares about:

If you "closed"

Your finals

That you can't get into a club because your 16, but are saying that you're 19 on the board. We all know, so stop it.

Your signatures. (this one is imporant).

* I hate to break this to some of you, but 26 year old gorgeous bi-curious women do NOT want 18 year old ravers 'joining them'.

* No one's calling for your guest list. EVER.

Your exchanges between 2 or more "people" that go one forever. You don't need to advertise that you finally have some friends, sweetie.

An ellipse is not a word. (thats just an FYI).

The 'party pics' that were taken at the Kiwanis Club.

Thanks.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

joeg, sassa and you other pieces of shit, why do you laugh at each and everything someone says?

"tunnelbandit: I clucked like a queer-bait faggot at BK for free food because I cant afford full price"

"joeg : HAHAHHAGAG ALMAO!O!!!!" < NO, STOP.

"o-jay: actually, <ahblahlbalbhalblab> is a word" < NO ACTUALLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO A *REAL* COLLEGE AND LEARN SOME *REAL* SKILS, VO-TEC BOY

"sassa: ________________" < who cares WHAT the fuck you have to say. You live in SoCali - WHO FUCKING CARES.

"foxyroxy20: LOMAO u crazy dorkball!" < NO, YOU CRAZY TWISTED SLUT - JUS SHUT UPPPPPPPPP

"deanna11: blahblab the old school bablahab" < I'D BE WAXING ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL TOO IF I STILL PEEPED CLUB BOARDS LOOKING FOR PARTIEs/PICK UP SPOTS @ age 35

"clubkat: " TWO WORDS - 'BOOZE CRUISE' *BARF*

i've had it with you people. . Nothing but trashy, clueless people who have access to digital cameras so they can acctually document the sorry-ass weekend exploits to share w/ the rest of sorry fucks who come here.

Originally posted by alpha2002

joeg, sassa and you other pieces of shit, why do you laugh at each and everything someone says?

"tunnelbandit: I clucked like a queer-bait faggot at BK for free food because I cant afford full price"

"o-jay: actually, <ahblahlbalbhalblab> is a word" < NO ACTUALLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO A *REAL* COLLEGE AND LEARN SOME *REAL* SKILS, VO-TEC BOY

"sassa: ________________" < who cares WHAT the fuck you have to say. You live in SoCali - WHO FUCKING CARES.

"foxyroxy20: LOMAO u crazy dorkball!" < NO, YOU CRAZY TWISTED SLUT - JUS SHUT UPPPPPPPPP

"deanna11: blahblab the old school bablahab" < I'D BE WAXING ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL TOO IF I STILL PEEPED CLUB BOARDS LOOKING FOR PARTIEs/PICK UP SPOTS @ age 35

i've had it with you people. . Nothing but trashy, clueless people who have access to digital cameras so they can acctually document the sorry-ass weekend exploits to share w/ the rest of sorry fucks who come here.

HAHAHHAGAG ALMAO!O!!!!

Don't you just "peep" club boards looking for something to amuse yourself, because your day to day life is otherwise boring? no different then us... but atleast we do it with some tact...

"Alpha2002: THIS IS STUPID, I'M SO ANGRY, GRRR, STOP DOING THIS, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT, SOMEONE PROBABLY CARES WHAT I THINK!!!!!! YO YO YO, I'M PISSED TOO!!!!!"

crystalmethod is. .well crystalmethod.

you, on the other hand, joe, never fucking cease to amaze me at the number of pointless space-filler posts you throw on this board and force me to wade through all this crapshit only to see

------------------------------------------------------

joeg

sex: when i get married

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BWAHAH !!

------------------------------------------------------

DONT MAKE ME SICC CLUBKAT ON YOU.

--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=

~~!! JOHNNY VICIOUS FRIDAYS - PLASMIC SCHMEGA - TAKE ME TO THE TOP/ IT BEGAN IN ZIMBABWE -- I LOVE YOU! I LOVE SAL DANO FOR EVER ! OR IS IT SAL PARM!? WHO CARES! ITS ALL ABOUT EX-COPS TURNED DJs!!

CYBERIA - 2002 !! MWAH!!

(that was for codica3, another bizarre but inviting specimen of 21st century club-garbage thats managed to encompass her entire life's story in her signature - incredible really)

Originally posted by alpha2002

Little do you know...punk...that I was born in Manhattan and still have a residence there. I think that entitles me to talk about NYC with a sense of familiarity. Also, it's none of your damn business if I laugh at someone. I'm entitled to that. Go toke up, you sound like an uptight little asshole. :smoke:

Originally posted by sassa

Little do you know...punk...that I was born in Manhattan and still have a residence there. I think that entitles me to talk about NYC with a sense of familiarity. Also, it's none of your damn business if I laugh at someone. I'm entitled to that. Go toke up, you sound like an uptight little asshole. :smoke:

Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

no actually I wanna play the lets pour gasoline all over you and gag your mouth with a buttplug, light you on fire and piss it out with urine on 5th avenue game

FUCK-OFF you hind-tit