Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aaaaaaaagh!!! Please Stop It!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

let's place alpha's nutsack in a drawer and bang it till he's blue in the face then stab that shit with a rusty screwdriver...

*chuckle*

we were doing that the other night, he does love it very much.

as for the rest, alpha is the funniest mofo when he gets loud... if you only knew how fucking far off base you idiots are when you try to guess what he's about.

ichi_didihearsomebodycluckingwhowasitimlookingforyou

What is this some kind of reunion or something? ;)

Hey at least it isn't all that Twilo shit anymore ok so now it's worse, no content and full of pre-pubesant ramblings.

And that's just Cazz ;)

I sugest you all..

a) Seek help

B) take more drugs.

c) take less drugs.

d) Stop reading mixmag all of you

Originally posted by ichi_gami

we were doing that the other night, he does love it very much.

as for the rest, alpha is the funniest mofo when he gets loud... if you only knew how fucking far off base you idiots are when you try to guess what he's about.

ichi_didihearsomebodycluckingwhowasitimlookingforyou

One sec....I'm looking in my file cabinet right now....hold on....one more sec....here it is...I found my file entitled:

keep scrolling

almost there........

who cares?!

have a nice day :)

Originally posted by alpha2002

crystalmethod is. .well crystalmethod.

you, on the other hand, joe, never fucking cease to amaze me at the number of pointless space-filler posts you throw on this board and force me to wade through all this crapshit only to see

------------------------------------------------------

joeg

sex: when i get married

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BWAHAH !!

------------------------------------------------------

DONT MAKE ME SICC CLUBKAT ON YOU.

--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=

~~!! JOHNNY VICIOUS FRIDAYS - PLASMIC SCHMEGA - TAKE ME TO THE TOP/ IT BEGAN IN ZIMBABWE -- I LOVE YOU! I LOVE SAL DANO FOR EVER ! OR IS IT SAL PARM!? WHO CARES! ITS ALL ABOUT EX-COPS TURNED DJs!!

CYBERIA - 2002 !! MWAH!!

(that was for codica3, another bizarre but inviting specimen of 21st century club-garbage thats managed to encompass her entire life's story in her signature - incredible really)

oh my fucking god, i just wet myself, hahahahahha

alpha I heart you bwahaaha

Originally posted by alpha2002

joeg, sassa and you other pieces of shit, why do you laugh at each and everything someone says?

"tunnelbandit: I clucked like a queer-bait faggot at BK for free food because I cant afford full price"

"joeg : HAHAHHAGAG ALMAO!O!!!!" < NO, STOP.

"o-jay: actually, <ahblahlbalbhalblab> is a word" < NO ACTUALLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO A *REAL* COLLEGE AND LEARN SOME *REAL* SKILS, VO-TEC BOY

"sassa: ________________" < who cares WHAT the fuck you have to say. You live in SoCali - WHO FUCKING CARES.

"foxyroxy20: LOMAO u crazy dorkball!" < NO, YOU CRAZY TWISTED SLUT - JUS SHUT UPPPPPPPPP

"deanna11: blahblab the old school bablahab" < I'D BE WAXING ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL TOO IF I STILL PEEPED CLUB BOARDS LOOKING FOR PARTIEs/PICK UP SPOTS @ age 35

"clubkat: " TWO WORDS - 'BOOZE CRUISE' *BARF*

i've had it with you people. . Nothing but trashy, clueless people who have access to digital cameras so they can acctually document the sorry-ass weekend exploits to share w/ the rest of sorry fucks who come here.

:laugh: Yeah let's line up our respective credentials, intelligence, looks, bank account balances, personalities and I've got you beat in *every* category.

Eat my dust Biatch. :moon::finger:

I like this Alpha guy. :laugh:

With all due respect to the CP members old and new: Cazz, Alpha, Ichi, B2B, Phoenix, Bungee, Divalicious, Gravity, and Bastardino are, far and away, the best suppliers of original, hilarious, and thought-provoking content I've ever seen on messageboards...

In all honesty, I know I can be an asshole at times. I've also been grateful for the compliments I've received about who I am on the boards. Hopefully in the future that will continue, but I tell you now that I strive to be like the 9 I've mentioned at the top. They are at a level which I'm not near.

Just my 2 pennies...

Originally posted by highmay

With all due respect to the CP members old and new: Cazz, Alpha, Ichi, B2B, Phoenix, Bungee, Divalicious, Gravity, and Bastardino are, far and away, the best suppliers of original, hilarious, and thought-provoking content I've ever seen on messageboards...

In all honesty, I know I can be an asshole at times. I've also been grateful for the compliments I've received about who I am on the boards. Hopefully in the future that will continue, but I tell you now that I strive to be like the 9 I've mentioned at the top. They are at a level which I'm not near.

Just my 2 pennies...

I strive to be like highmay.

One day

Just my 2 pennies...

You pretty much named them all sugar lol...:)

b2b-hugs & kisses...miss all you guys...ichi--write me back hon :D

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

dont forget totallytrance...

:moon:

Those bump and .....'s took her in with loving arms.She is a huge benefactor to those conversations.

She is still a ball of rancid puss but she lost her clinging power.

In her honor:

yeah

lol

lol

hehe

haha

ok

good one smokesum

pffffffffff

and a bigger pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

last but not least :laugh:

Just my 2 pennies...

wow I'm insulted.