Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is actually an on-topic question!

malanee

Originally posted by malanee

Where can I find out when and where local DJs are spinning? Scott Henry, Alex Whalen, Buster, Saeed and Palash, etc.

Anyone know? I really hope Saeed is spinning at Red Thursday May 9th!

I don't know about the others but Alex Whalen will be at Buzz whenever Dave Ralph is there (every other month) I know he's working on getting extra nights there during the summer as well.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I don't know about the others but Alex Whalen will be at Buzz whenever Dave Ralph is there (every other month) I know he's working on getting extra nights there during the summer as well.

Stalker!!!! And you know I say that with the highest respect! ;)

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah some are really stupid. But there is this really cool and must say SEXY guy that posts on there all the time; I think his name is therunner.

Rumor is he's a gay and has a very small penis. *sigh*

Originally posted by therunner

WTF IS ROTFFLMAOUMFDWIPOCP

and see the pic in Vic's sig the one that says "hosted By_____" yeah, well thats what they call me.

Tripod thats awhat they call you??:confused:

Ok I think I got Vic's acronym

rolling on the floor laughin my fat ass off under my fucking desk while I'm posting on Club planet, damn I have too much time on my hands:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Tripod thats awhat they call you??:confused:

Ok I think I got Vic's acronym

rolling on the floor laughin my fat ass off under my fucking desk while I'm posting on Club planet, damn I have too much time on my hands:blown:

goddam...i'm amazed pgiddy you got 95% of it......but at the moment i cant even remember what the hell all that shit means...

anyway, yeah, I posted 2 posts on Buzz's page: girl6....

and i briefly went throur ezdreamer to see if there was any intersing news, but rest assure that 99% of my post are on CP and 95% of them are on the sex board...i mean the dc board.

RUTHIE

for buster, just ask him (sun nights at modern, you know that, then there's the snowball party, the 19th, right?)

saeed (palash hardly spins in dc, it's just saeed who does alternate thurs's at red) - i used to know the schedule of which thurs was saeed and which was tom b, i'll look around and see if i can dig it up or i'm sure you can call red too

sam burns - every sun at red

ty t - well, u can look it up at stellardc.com (i think that's right?)

dunno if he's still doing this, but krishna was doing wed nights at blue room, those were CHILL nights, liked them a lot