Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: GLOWGiRL

quoth

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa...i read yer thread about yer crazy stalker person...thats some crazy shIT!! But..with all do repsect..it is another reason not to publicy display yer photos on a website cause some creepy ass motherfuckers out there with nothing better to do..i mean did u pick up and read the NY Daily news today?? some 13 yr old girl over the weekedn was murdered by a 25 yr old married man who she met over the internet and was at a motel having sex with. After that he strangeled her and dumped her body in the woods. What a sad world...i would castrate him if u could. :mad:

Originally posted by quoth

whoa...i read yer thread about yer crazy stalker person...thats some crazy shIT!! But..with all do repsect..it is another reason not to publicy display yer photos on a website cause some creepy ass motherfuckers out there with nothing better to do..i mean did u pick up and read the NY Daily news today?? some 13 yr old girl over the weekedn was murdered by a 25 yr old married man who she met over the internet and was at a motel having sex with. After that he strangeled her and dumped her body in the woods. What a sad world...i would castrate him if u could. :mad:

:eek: :eek: thats so Freakin sad!!! but why was a 13 year old girl having sex @ a motel w/ a strager....13!!! I was still playinG wiTH my Barbies... Still..its a very sad and messed up situation..the world is JUST fULL of Corrupted SOULS....

but...something that will never change is the fact that you're StiLL iT! ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:eek: :eek: thats so Freakin sad!!! but why was a 13 year old girl having sex @ a motel w/ a strager....13!!! I was still playinG wiTH my Barbies... Still..its a very sad and messed up situation..the world is JUST fULL of Corrupted SOULS....

but...something that will never change is the fact that you're StiLL iT! ;)

wow...this same chic said the SAME THING to me about when she was 13 she was still playin with barbies....weird...i thought by that time girls would realize those round things on barbies chest were actually to appear on theres in real life...:laugh: but yes yer it and im still up MWUAHAHAHAHA!! ::sinisterlaugh::

Originally posted by quoth

wow...this same chic said the SAME THING to me about when she was 13 she was still playin with barbies....weird...i thought by that time girls would realize those round things on barbies chest were actually to appear on theres in real life...:laugh: but yes yer it and im still up MWUAHAHAHAHA!! ::sinisterlaugh::

hmmm...I love my barbies...I still have them all saved in a big Box... :) I think i played with them till i wa like 15.... :blank::laugh: oh well...you're stiLL it!

I think i played with them till i wa like 15.... :blank::laugh: oh well...you're stiLL it!

::coughPROBLEMS!!!!!cough:: Um..brb have this cough lemme go take some medicine for IT!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Your SiG is FuNNY.... But instead of the sign just saying "QUOTH", it should say "QUOTH is iT!" ;)

i am still here and if i put that in my sig i would id seem conceited which im not...but your not either....your just...IT!

ugh...just talked to the smurf guy...fuckin he cant make it sunday....business related shit...ugh...looks like its just gonna be me celebrating by my lonesome :( ...well...with the girl im seeing and with a few of you guys as well...but looks like im the only birthday boy hehe. darn. your it!!

yeah it sux that George Smurf cant make the party @ Exit... :(

...but Quoth...TAG youre IT!

ugh..now i don't know whats goin on with pre-gaming :( guess ill be a sap and take my girl out to eat at some nice place....but getting hammered is a goddamn MUST!!!!!!....and me and u MUSTTTTTTT have some shots damnit hehe...btw....2 more days til yer offically IT

ugh this has gotttttttttt to be the boringest friday night in a longgggggggggggg while...and its so beautiful out too...i fuckin just came back from Pathmark cause i had to get some "man-smell" products.. (lol thats what the girl im seeing calls it she says i smell really good, aka that out-of-the-shower-smell haha) anyhow..its 70 degrees out and i am in my central-air household on a friday night...what is wrong with me? :confused: enough with the rambling...cause yer still IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!