Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo tranza

hey remember last week when i was talkin 2 ya...tellin u about how i was just messin around with GTI and the like a prayer accapella...and u started whining like a little bitch...sounded sumthin like "i cant stand ppl bragging 2 me" :cry:

well melissa and jim thought it was real hot...and she gave it to shawn ink fri night at factory....and he rocked it and the place went nuts.....and oh yea...keep ur ears open sat.....rumor has it JP will be rockin it as well....im real sorry i couldnt please u buddy.....i'd like 2 hear sum of ur wack stuck-up comments to my face...but then again if u saw me in person you'd be ashamed of ur ridiculous bitch-ass attitude online...:finger:

Originally posted by billyfromboston

hey remember last week when i was talkin 2 ya...tellin u about how i was just messin around with GTI and the like a prayer accapella...and u started whining like a little bitch...sounded sumthin like "i cant stand ppl bragging 2 me" :cry:

lol you send me a message trying to act cool cuz you finally got a full mix... I told you that ur not cool and I dont care what you have..

well melissa and jim thought it was real hot...and she gave it to shawn ink fri night at factory

I'm real proud of ya buddy.. Your mixmaster skills have finally paid off...

....and he rocked it and the place went nuts.....and oh yea...keep ur ears open sat.....rumor has it JP will be rockin it as well....im real sorry i couldnt please u buddy.....

I'll believe it when I hear it son...

i'd like 2 hear sum of ur wack stuck-up comments to my face...but then again if u saw me in person you'd be ashamed of ur ridiculous bitch-ass attitude online...:finger:

Next time ur in NYC bean boy let me know...

Quit trying to get approval from someone who dosn't like u,u carried this chip on ur shoulder for awhile ha?.This is from a kid who brags about doing E & GHB at the same time....& who stares a DJs who spin @Avalon wishing they would look at him & when they do "Ooo Ooo JP Looked at Me & I told Him to play Going Through It".....sounds gay to me....Glad u put a mix together but anything with the Like A Prayer Vocal Or GTI is Played & makes most people wanna :vomit3: ....except for the Friday crowd @SF:rolleyes: .....so take all your built up aggression & go watch the Red Sox lose.....oh let me guess u wanna meet me face to face Mano y Mano plzzz ova trash talkin on a messageboard....didn't we have this conversation already just a message board......:blank:

ohhhhh jeeeeeeezzzzz........this is gettin funny now....now everybody's gotta start talkin shit huh LOL.....look im probably the easiest person 2 get along with...but i dunno what up w/ u CP ppl ....maybe it's cuz im from boston??? hahaha ya how bout we have a big CP brawl...get everyone in there..LOLOLOL......look this was just sumthin between me and tranza....i was talkin 2 him about the track cuz i thought it sounded pretty phat...maybe get a laugh outta him....but 2 tranza and his huge ego...it was bragging...lol....u guys just gotta chill oooouuuuutttttt...waaaaaay 2 uptight...maybe its the drugs?? lol.....anyways...i'll be at factory sat w/ melissa.......what the hell....if anyone wants 2 hunt me down.....here's my pic :D

P.S.......the track is hottt..the vocals arent even over the main synth....and if JP does drop it.....the place will go nuts....

Guest saleen351

BFB congrads on getting your track played.... Don't let the "cool" guys hold you down.... When their tracks get played then they can talk shit......... are you sending the track out?

Originally posted by billyfromboston

ohhhhh jeeeeeeezzzzz........this is gettin funny now....now everybody's gotta start talkin shit huh LOL.....look im probably the easiest person 2 get along with...but i dunno what up w/ u CP ppl ....maybe it's cuz im from boston??? hahaha ya how bout we have a big CP brawl...get everyone in there..LOLOLOL......look this was just sumthin between me and tranza....i was talkin 2 him about the track cuz i thought it sounded pretty phat...maybe get a laugh outta him....but 2 tranza and his huge ego...it was bragging...lol....u guys just gotta chill oooouuuuutttttt...waaaaaay 2 uptight...maybe its the drugs?? lol.....anyways...i'll be at factory sat w/ melissa.......what the hell....if anyone wants 2 hunt me down.....here's my pic :D

P.S.......the track is hottt..the vocals arent even over the main synth....and if JP does drop it.....the place will go nuts....

My huge ego? Bro ur like that little dog in the loony tunes cartoons.... "Hey spike what we gonna do next huh spike where we goin huh spike we gonna chase some cars spike huh huh huh

".. Hey tranz please listen to my thirty second mix I did on mixmaster I want your opinion I want you to tell me what you think of my mixes".. DUDE YOUR USING MIXMASTER YOU'RE NOT A DJ!!!! You started to cry when I told you I wasnt interested in your track and I could care less about whatever you had to say to me.. It seems to me you had a bad case of the jockage....

Originally posted by dog6

Quit trying to get approval from someone who dosn't like u,u carried this chip on ur shoulder for awhile ha?.This is from a kid who brags about doing E & GHB at the same time....& who stares a DJs who spin @Avalon wishing they would look at him & when they do "Ooo Ooo JP Looked at Me & I told Him to play Going Through It".....sounds gay to me....Glad u put a mix together but anything with the Like A Prayer Vocal Or GTI is Played & makes most people wanna :vomit3: ....except for the Friday crowd @SF:rolleyes: .....so take all your built up aggression & go watch the Red Sox lose.....oh let me guess u wanna meet me face to face Mano y Mano plzzz ova trash talkin on a messageboard....didn't we have this conversation already just a message board......:blank:

Don't diss the Sox Bitch...j/k...:D

tranza...its funny how u seem 2 think u kno so much about me from a message board and a few IM's...but whateva....i was just lookin 4 sum opinions...i guess that's what u call "jockage" LOL... over here in the virtual CP domain ur just waaaaay 2 cool for me i guess...