Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club abyss review...

I can't remember a better time at club abyss then this wednesday. First off, Dj Mark Amatucci was great. We got walked in by MC Bacardi Ardi and met the owner of Club Exit, thanks to get busy IzzyL; who cracked me up all night. Peter from club Platinum was representing and the Sidetracks people were in full effect. Had a shot with DJ BG and went down to the Hip Hop room where DJ Unique just ripped it up! His 112 acapella mix of dance with me had me holding my head. What's bartender Frankie long hair doing in the hip hop room? Then we made our way to the light booth with a cold beer, where Kirk Lopez educated me on sound and light. Can't remember the name of that reign mixing board, too many shots of Black house! DJ Many took the time to hand me one of his new CD from Cancoun while spinning "hard to say I'm sorry" and DJ 007 gave me his Hip Hop CD (Thanks guys). The word to describe the night was quality. Great music, great people awsome time! Thanks to Mark Amatucci for inviting me, and thanks to all the people at club abyss, who I know from my days bartending at PoorBilly's, for such a great time. Especially that grumpy barback "Beast" who gets no respect!

Where Mark goes, I will Follow!

Good to see Mark getting some respect, Sorry I wasn't in attendance Mark but as you can see by what time I posted this, I have to be at work early during the week. I will make it up to you. See you all at Abyss Friday for Tempts VIP Card Voucher Giveaways!!!

Originally posted by davisg

Peter from club Platinum was representing and the Sidetracks people were in full effect. Had a shot with DJ BG and went down to the Hip Hop room where DJ Unique just ripped it up!

Sicktracks baby....Sicktracks......;)

and that shot put me on my ASS dood.....I think that was the last drink I had, and I was still fucked up 3 hours later at closing

ah the beauty of being a lightweight...gettin fucked up for cheap and for less calories too:biggrin:

and dont forget about the end when everyone was gettin shoutouts and Manny gave one to Barbiegirl!!!! I was :laugh: my ass off!!!

BG

whenever I have heard mark spin he has never once seemed to disappoint. he definitely has a bright future ahead of him. it's great to finaly have a Dj in NJ who is not afraid to spin some quality tracks. I am pissed however that I missed him last night, but I know that I will be at Platinum this Friday that's for sure.

Definitely the best wednesday I've been to in months.

Tooch ripped it up during his set. I've never seen people dancing at that place before 11. The whole dance floor was moving his entire set. They should let him open for Manny every wed....or even have them rotate throughout the entire night.

The only thing I hate about abyss is how f'n hot it is on that dance floor. I swore I was in a Sauna the whole time. They need the metro lounge Ice machine in there.

Other than that......Tooch and Manny ripped it to a good crowd the entire night.....

Originally posted by djdanfury

Tooch ripped it up during his set. I've never seen the people dancing at that place before 11. The whole dance floor was moving his entire set. They should let him open for Manny every wed....or even have them rotate throughout the entire night.

The only thing I hate about abyss is how f'n hot it is on that dance floor. I swore I was in a Sauna the whole time. They need the metro lounge Ice machine in there. Other than that......Tooch and Manny ripped it.....Packed...good crowd....good vibe...... overall good nite.

15-20 peeps starting circles at 10:30....us fans are Coco Lee for Tooch.....and a new one gets sucked in everytime he spins

and that place was f'n hot as HELL...i had to stop drinking because I was dancing and sweating so much that I was too messy....that was my first time at Abyss and its a great place...didnt venture into the hiphop room (as you all know that's not my style) but the upstairs room is bangin...cant wait for DT!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by djdanfury

Tooch ripped it up during his set. I've never seen people dancing at that place before 11. The whole dance floor was moving his entire set. They should let him open for Manny every wed....or even have them rotate throughout the entire night.

The only thing I hate about abyss is how f'n hot it is on that dance floor. I swore I was in a Sauna the whole time. They need the metro lounge Ice machine in there.

Other than that......Tooch and Manny ripped it to a good crowd the entire night.....

I couldn't have said it any better....

I had a fantastic time at Abyss last night. I had to leave early because of an engagement this morning so I did not hear to much of Manny the Greek. I had one too many shots of vodka making me real tipsy on the way out. And it was entirely too hot in that place. Get some AC Club Abyss!!!

Originally posted by nepples

I And it was entirely too hot in that place. Get some AC Club Abyss!!!

Instant way to lose 5 lbs.......:laugh:

It does get mad hot in there, and it's funny that girls think that way, since we usually have on less material than guys.........

this might knock some of you off your feet however .....

i had a great time at abyss last night - the crowd was good, the music was good and my friends and i had a blast. it was definitly better than last wednesday (and double the amount of people too i think) !!!

the only bad thing about the night was the shot out that went to pete ... the guys that owns platinum !!! i just feel he is so unworthy and you all know my reasons why (one of them that BG may finally agree with me on).

i left around 1:30 because i had to be up early this morning - however i was glad that i made it out !!! abyss is not my fav. spot but usually and definitly a good time !!!

sorry i missed the barbiegirl shot out !!!i would have loved to have been there to claim my fame !!!

and even though you all hate me because i think PLATINUM SUCKS .... have a FABULOUS rest of the day, i have meetings to get back too !!!

abyss was fabulous.

i was shocked to shit to see how packed it was. i didnt get to hear mark at all but im kicking myself for not goin earlier now...the vibe was great and couldnt have asked for a better night. THE SHOUT TO BARBIEGIRL WAS CLASSIC!! I WAS PEEING MY PANTS!! :laugh:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i had a great time at abyss last night - the crowd was good, the music was good and my friends and i had a blast. it was definitly better than last wednesday (and double the amount of people too i think) !!!

the only bad thing about the night was the shot out that went to pete ... the guys that owns platinum !!! i just feel he is so unworthy and you all know my reasons why (one of them that BG may finally agree with me on).

i left around 1:30 because i had to be up early this morning - however i was glad that i made it out !!! abyss is not my fav. spot but usually and definitly a good time !!!

sorry i missed the barbiegirl shot out !!!i would have loved to have been there to claim my fame !!!

and even though you all hate me because i think PLATINUM SUCKS .... have a FABULOUS rest of the day, i have meetings to get back too !!!

YOU WERE FUCKING THERE AND YOU DIDNT SHOW YOUR FACE TO ANY OF US?????????????? YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SLUT!!!!!!!!!!

sweetumz i didnt see ya either:confused:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

YOU WERE FUCKING THERE AND YOU DIDNT SHOW YOUR FACE TO ANY OF US?????????????? YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SLUT!!!!!!!!!!

sweetumz i didnt see ya either:confused: BG

YES I WAS and i had a GOOD TIME !!!

and BG you even bought me a shot you jack ass !!!

No doubt the warmth was ridiculous in that place, i layed low most of the night, tooch like i said brother, you tore it up, you know what, the music that you played, really blew my mind.....lol......sure wish i could recall Manny's set, and who did he think he was with that light DT?? We were screaming Danny!! I mean Manny .....lol

Originally posted by barbiegirl

even though you all hate me because i think PLATINUM SUCKS ....

Well Barbie, I never even been to Platinum, And when I heard that Louie Devito was playing i Decided that I definatly wasnt going to go there....But im sure its a cool club...Untill I go I will not Bash it...But on the Topic...

Abyss was good last night.....

But question for you why do u hate Platinum so much im just curious....