Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do All You Roxy Heads Really Know Classic Vicious????

i think you guys are gonna be in for a surprise tomorrow night....

i betta not see you fools with your mouths open being like wtf is vicious throwing down....what are all these hums and bass drops and tracks that ive never heard before.........

JOHNNY VICIOUS WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

VICIOUS THROW IT DOWN TUNNEL STLYE BABY!!!!!!!!

all these ktu listeners are gonna be in for a shock:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Me me me....I know what the classic Vicious is like :cool:

The list was sent in last night and hopefully we'll be hearing most of those songs tomorrow......I cant fuckin wait.....:D

oh you mean the 30+ tracks we put together:idea:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i betta not see you fools with your mouths open being like wtf is vicious throwing down....what are all these hums and bass drops and tracks that ive never heard before.........

ME ME ME...I KNOW I KNOW!!

I CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!!

:D :D

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

:cool: It's what I was raised on, *sigh* those Tunnel nights of old....I would like to see the reaction of the crowd that have only heard Vicious spin for a couple of months :eek::laugh:

I plan to actually meet up with everyone for the first time, so I hope to see you all there.:D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

im dont know the tru vicious tunnel sound. i know the vicious SF sound..but i never had the pleasure of seeing him live at the tunnel..im still one of the youngins i guess. (holla back!!! WOOO WOOO!!!) :tongue: so, msoprano, i guess u have to teach me oh great one ;)

well he's already taught robin how to suck dick pretty good (from what i hear), so teaching you about tunnel style JV shouldnt be a problem for him :flame:

i am so damn jealous of you guys . i wish i could fucking go. and as for anyone that never heard him at tunnel you are gonna be suprised just like msoprano13 said. also can someone post a traxk listing sat or when ever u get a chance. thanks and have fun lucky as mo-fos :D :D

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

well he's already taught robin how to suck dick pretty good (from what i hear), so teaching you about tunnel style JV shouldnt be a problem for him :flame:

ok i see this thread is about vicious, and his tunnel sounds etc...... wtf was this post all about? Go cry about being tormented about being called a fag your whole life you fuckin queer.

Originally posted by roninmess

ok i see this thread is about vicious, and his tunnel sounds etc...... wtf was this post all about? Go cry about being tormented about being called a fag your whole life you fuckin queer.

ooooooooooooo shit!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Originally posted by rdancer

Aside from old school sets vicious plays im actually not as eclectic as the rest of the folk that rave about Vicious's old style on the board, so tomorrow should definetley be a nice expirience! Im Psyched! :eek::D

Ahh... same here

All I have is the sets from your FTP :) to go by, I am pretty gassed. :bounce: :bounce: