Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm a bitch

jy

Originally posted by jy

well it came to the breaking point last night. I was supposed to be heading out for some friends to just have a couple of drinks. I hear the honking outside so i ran down the steps and I saw the guy sitting in the car with my friends and I said fuck it and walked back inside. My friend then ran in after me and asked me why i wasn't going to go and I told her I didn't want to lead the guy on. She bitched and said that I was being unreasonable and told her that "since you can't respect my wishes then maybe we shouldn't be friends".

I think she's finally got the point. :mad:

That sucks... Hopefully she see how unhappy she is making you. If not, then maybe you are right, you shouldn't hang out for awhile, at least until things simmer down.....:(

Originally posted by jy

for sure, friends are people who are support you and be there for you not cause headaches and stress. :tongue:

I think we all have that one friend who is a headache, but you can't live without them. Oh well, Happy Hour yet????:idea:

Originally posted by jy

well it came to the breaking point last night. I was supposed to be heading out for some friends to just have a couple of drinks. I hear the honking outside so i ran down the steps and I saw the guy sitting in the car with my friends and I said fuck it and walked back inside. My friend then ran in after me and asked me why i wasn't going to go and I told her I didn't want to lead the guy on. She bitched and said that I was being unreasonable and told her that "since you can't respect my wishes then maybe we shouldn't be friends".

I think she's finally got the point. :mad:

Wow that sucks I'm sorry...maybe now she'll get the point...I think you did the right thing because she pretty much forced you into an akward situation ...ugh friends sometimes...

:) Gotta love them most of the time tho