Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how important is...

jy

is a girls body???

in a one night stand and in a relationship.

some guys tend to go after girls with a slamming body for a one nighter and a girl with a decent body for a relationship.

I was told that relationship girls don't need to be drop dead gorgeous..

AND how important is a girls face.

do you guys tend to go after a girl with a pretty face or does everything below the neck matter more?

:rolleyes:

Hey, I'm sorry, but I have a few issues:

#1-Why would a guy only want a girl with a decent body and not a slamming body for a serious relationship?

#2-I personally don't think it matters below OR above the neck. What matters is how attracted you are to that person. The person can be beautiful in your book, but it doesn't matter if he/she is ugly to everyone else.

#3-Why, out of all people, are you worried about this???

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Hey, I'm sorry, but I have a few issues:

#1-Why would a guy only want a girl with a decent body and not a slamming body for a serious relationship?

#2-I personally don't think it matters below OR above the neck. What matters is how attracted you are to that person. The person can be beautiful in your book, but it doesn't matter if he/she is ugly to everyone else.

#3-Why, out of all people, are you worried about this???

I agree with ABFB...

There's a lot more than looks that goes into it all, even one-timers. But there's always that type of guy (you good girls should avoid) that wants only shaply bods for the one night :rolleyes:

But seriously, body is only one aspect. Attraction is the entire package, and just to let you know, smurfette has a bangin body and im in for the long haul ;) We also are on SUCH the same wavelength, there are none of those awkward silent moments, and we basically share the same ideas and viewpoints on life.

There's so much that we take in without even knowing it (on a subconcious level) so to explain attraction would go without end.

Just remember there's more than just physical:)

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Hey, I hope it didn't seem like I was criticizing you or anything. It just doesn't make sense why a such a good looking person like you is wondering. ;)

well, you kind of proved my point :(