Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>DJ SCOTT PRoJECT...who's GOiNG???

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdekan

Im Flying Up from MIami , To see him and give out some of my demos, I am also going to DC the Next Day To See Talla, So The meet up is gonna be up on teh 2nd floor by the bar @ 1:30, I used to be a NY Cper but never met up with anybody, looking foward to meeting up.

Pete

www.djpetedekan.com

The Meet-up is 1:30-2ish on the 1st FLOOR by the bar (not the Coat check side) :)

Originally posted by roninmess

and mine. lol

:tongue: yup.. i didnt have to give him the money yet b/c hes one of my really good friends... but he needs it by friday morning.. so give it to me whenever.. i guess friday night when i see you.. :laugh:

BTW...........just a suggestion

Why don't we make the meetup behind Junior's booth on the second floor at 2:00 like we have before. That way everyone knows who is who because there isn't a heard of people there and we can actually hear each other converse. Plus, you will know the CP heads just cause everyone will be in a pack.

What do you think?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

BTW...........just a suggestion

Why don't we make the meetup behind Junior's booth on the second floor at 2:00 like we have before. That way everyone knows who is who because there isn't a heard of people there and we can actually hear each other converse. Plus, you will know the CP heads just cause everyone will be in a pack.

What do you think?

yeah i dunno why ppl wanna change the original spot around. 2am light booth gets my vote.