Clubplanet Nightlife Community

abortions...

xxdonxlavitoxx

so i used to know and date a girl who had three abortions! The moment she told me she had 3 abortions it made her seem very unattractive and my feelings towards started to change! it was like she looked sleezy to me. i am against abortion. this girl treated me real good and i felt as i loved her but once she told me that i was like OH SHIT! i broke up with her. was i wrong? i mean i know mistakes are mistakes and people do change after time. but i dont know wether to feel wrong or right about breaking it up!

Well... You did what you felt was best thing for you. It's hard to be in a relationship or date someone who doesn't have the same view point on such a strong subject like that. There would always be conflict when it comes to that topic. Would it had been better no knowing. Some girls don't take the pill because of the side effects. Some are just lazy. Unless she had sex raw at least 3 times of her getting pregnant that the feeling of disgust for her is reasonable. But remember, not everyone has your view and if it's that important for the girl to have the same, make that one of the first questions you ask a girl before falling for her deeply!:cool:

Well I dont think you were wrong...3 abortions is kind of a lot ..she might not be able to have kids so I dont even know why she would risk that on herself.....so I would agree with what you did...Stick to your beliefs and no matter how strongly you felt for her, what she told you seemed to have hit you pretty hard, and even if you did stay wit her your perspective of her would remain changed.

Originally posted by destiny779

Well I dont think you were wrong...3 abortions is kind of a lot ..she might not be able to have kids so I dont even know why she would risk that on herself.....so I would agree with what you did...Stick to your beliefs and no matter how strongly you felt for her, what she told you seemed to have hit you pretty hard, and even if you did stay wit her your perspective of her would remain changed.

it's so wierd how in one second my feelings for her changed! i mean it was literally a second! well maybe five. thank you both ladies! youre both right i mean even if i did stay i would look at her differently. I always stick to my beleives and that was not one of the times i was gonna change that! my question is if i feel that it was the right move, then why does it feel like i mightve made a mistake?

ps imma go to sleep but any replies given to me, i will respond tomorrow.

good night ladies and gentlemen!~

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

it's so wierd how in one second my feelings for her changed! i mean it was literally a second! well maybe five. thank you both ladies! youre both right i mean even if i did stay i would look at her differently. I always stick to my beleives and that was not one of the times i was gonna change that! my question is if i feel that it was the right move, then why does it feel like i mightve made a mistake?

ps imma go to sleep but any replies given to me, i will respond tomorrow.

good night ladies and gentlemen!~

because you cared a lot for the girl...but even like you said its not going to be the same...do whatever will make you happy:)

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

so i used to know and date a girl who had three abortions! The moment she told me she had 3 abortions it made her seem very unattractive and my feelings towards started to change! it was like she looked sleezy to me. i am against abortion. this girl treated me real good and i felt as i loved her but once she told me that i was like OH SHIT! i broke up with her. was i wrong? i mean i know mistakes are mistakes and people do change after time. but i dont know wether to feel wrong or right about breaking it up!

damn I would have to say you are a moron if this chick treated you so well.. not every one is perfect you know. I can't really say weather that was right or wrong cause thats relative but I will say it was very selffish and shallow.

Originally posted by siceone

damn I would have to say you are a moron if this chick treated you so well.. not every one is perfect you know. I can't really say weather that was right or wrong cause thats relative but I will say it was very selffish and shallow.

I agree, sort of... I mean I would say that *maybe* you were a little hasty... did you even bother asking about the circumstances surrounding the abortions? I mean it's easy to assume that she was just careless but really unless you ask, who the hell knows...

Then again, I'm very strongly pro-choice... so I try to imagine if, say, a guy told me something like, he's an active pro-life protestor or something... I doubt our values would mesh very well... So who knows...

Originally posted by tastyt

I agree, sort of... I mean I would say that *maybe* you were a little hasty... did you even bother asking about the circumstances surrounding the abortions? I mean it's easy to assume that she was just careless but really unless you ask, who the hell knows...

Then again, I'm very strongly pro-choice... so I try to imagine if, say, a guy told me something like, he's an active pro-life protestor or something... I doubt our values would mesh very well... So who knows...

I agree with Tastyt....3 is a lot, but if the circumstances were "valid" then, it puts a lil twist on things...... Do what makes you happy...

Originally posted by fineones

This girl im kinda kicking it too...is rumored to have

had a few abortions before

is it wrong to ask if she did?

cuz without them i like her, but with i dont think it'll work

who knows

FINE ROCKS

Don't ask her...o boy don't ask her...it's a very personal question to ask a girl so unless she brings it up,I wouldnt say nething

Originally posted by fineones

yeh no doubt ..i didnt really think i was gonna ask

i mean i guess i shouldnt really care either right?

it shouldnt make a difference

FINE ROCKS

you def should care.. i mean this is a girl who you are dating. i mean dont go up to her and be like hey did you have any abortions? let the topic come up and then talk about it..thats what happened with me. but you should care and once you will find out it will make a difference...but it will be based upon what your feelings towards her are!

peace,

DON