Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Chrome April 19th???

Jsen7

Does anyone in the Philly area have any info. on Club Chrome friday april 19th? Is Jonathan Peters from NYC spinning there that night? What time do doors open and close? If he is spinning there from what time to what time? Also what is the dress code like and how is the club? thanks!

THIS IS A HUGE SPOT you have to check it out and it has a out large area .outdoor large area deck etc. dress for the hot weather we are having in philly 9 pm till you go home like 8 or 10 in the moring maybe later but dress for hot weather it like 88 degrees in philly now hope they fix the pool out side on the deck at chrome

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Awwww shit ! ! The SF mafia rollin into Philly !!! :letsgo:

I heard he is playin from 9pm-6am. :confused: I also heard this place is not too....um.....pleasant?? Whatever...see you sick Fawks there!

you coming down for this bro???

we'll have to meet up. chrome is actually not that bad of a spot, the main dance floor reminds me of tempts.... but obviously not that same. its got a huge outdoors deck area which is not open all the time.

:cool:

this is going to be a good party...

Originally posted by deeznutz

you coming down for this bro???

we'll have to meet up. chrome is actually not that bad of a spot, the main dance floor reminds me of tempts.... but obviously not that same. its got a huge outdoors deck area which is not open all the time.

:cool:

this is going to be a good party...

Yeh...me and a couple other guys are gonna come check it out.

Actually a lot of people I know are going...:eek:

i just called up the club they said no kind of wear like timberland wear or boots, no thuggy stuff and no sneakers or hats. You can wear jeans or of course dress pants, stylish wear. tight dress t'shirts or cut off's. call up the club here's the # 215-931-0101. basically be presentable. see u all there!!!:spin::roll::bounce::letsgo: