Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad time ahead: just heard KTU announce..

Well they ARE DJs....Maybe people don't remember too well about 7 or 8 years back when pretty much every DJ used the letters 'dj' in front of their name just so people knew the difference (or in the case of that strung out fuck Keoki, 'superstar dj'). Just a lot of the European DJs have enough notoriety over there that they don't need it anymore. Besides, if you ask the American public,99 out of 100 people would still have no clue that Sasha and Diggers are DJs at all, never mind what type of music they spin....

Originally posted by tribal

to some stupid yelling winner, that she is going to... get this..a 'DJ SaSHA and DJ John Digweed DJ concert!" YAIPPEEEEE!!! stupid white trash. this shit is getting too commercial for its own good.

WTF are u fu*kin serious OMG:laugh: :laugh::biggun: btw dun you just hate that?

well get this, i was talking to someone and i mentioned seeing S&D @ Cipriani and the person actually responded:

"oh my god i love sasha, SHE is so amazing! SHE rocks it!"

Seriously...No joke...its people like that who just need a good beating! its stupid people like that who I will wind up getting stuck behind in line and have to listen to their stupid mindless ignorant banter all the way up to the door...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

nothing is as bad as Dj Tiempo at exit..or Dick Van Dyke @ SF..yehhhh..heard me some great ones in day...but whatever...let the cheese go to the cheese factory to listen to S&D..

it's gonna be saussa & digweed at the sauce factory.