Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT:Dave!! You have moved in on my turf.

What's this I see with this new party at Webster Hall? You are capitolizing off of my party there bud. I brought in Nikki Sixx and Ted Nugent!!!

We do about 3500 people on fridays and out of that, 2900 are there for my rock and roll party.Im willing to work something out under the table.Lets do business....

Originally posted by xpander

don't front Dave, cuz these guys'll come and get ya ass...

attachment.php?postid=769916

don't be fukin' wit deez fuckas and dem ridez....

attachment.php?s=&postid=769915

and if you ain't shittin in yo pants, Dave, you should be, cuz they gots friends...

attachment.php?postid=770630

Oh god that is too fuckin funny!!!!!!!!

don't front Dave, cuz these guys'll come and get ya ass...

don't be fukin' wit deez fuckas and dem ridez....

attachment.php?s=&postid=769915

and if you ain't shittin in yo pants, Dave, you should be, cuz they gots friends...

attachment.php?postid=770630

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TOO MUCH!!!

XPANDER:

This is an invitation for a throw down muthafucka! Don't make me be bustin' out my glock an all dat ish, I dun started up this kru and you be fuckin wif me all tryin to move in on our turf and shit. Next time I see you, I'm gonna fuckin sell you some fake ass pills and steal yer wallet mofo! That or I'll just grind up on yer girl over at Webster hall...

Originally posted by saigray

How did this thread turn into the second coming of the:

"OMG, the breakbeat kru pix r too funny :laugh: thread"

Then let me ask you missy...wouldn't YOU be intimidated if JoeG, Brickhouse, Phuturephunk, Mugwump, thehacker and Jayp showed up at YOUR front door straight outta the wrong side of the word BLiNg?

Just LOOK AT 'EM!!!! I know I'd be scared shitless...

Originally posted by brickhouse

XPANDER:

This is an invitation for a throw down muthafucka! Don't make me be bustin' out my glock an all dat ish, I dun started up this kru and you be fuckin wif me all tryin to move in on our turf and shit. Next time I see you, I'm gonna fuckin sell you some fake ass pills and steal yer wallet mofo! That or I'll just grind up on yer girl over at Webster hall...

"Bling Bling, says he..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then let me ask you missy...wouldn't YOU be intimidated if JoeG, Brickhouse, Phuturephunk, Mugwump, thehacker and Jayp showed up at YOUR front door straight outta the wrong side of the word BLiNg?

Just LOOK AT 'EM!!!! I know I'd be scared shitless...

Bitch, bring it!

I think you owe me at least a drink, or some hoez....

OMG BWAHAHAHAH Toooo funny!!!

Does anyone know where the Icy Hot Stuntaz hail from, btw? The pictures look suspicious like Lloyd Harbor on Long Island, which is like right on the other side of the harbor from me - and there are lots of tools like that in my town. Anyone know???

Originally posted by brickhouse

Bitch, bring it!

I think you owe me at least a drink, or some hoez....

Too poor to buy you a drink...

And as for hoez...well, either you know 'em already, or they'd react rather violently...

Sorry homey...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Patches and Piels!!! . . :laugh: . . fucking Classic . . hey . . .it's got a snappy ring to it already, I'll draw up the flyers!! .. . .

What DaVe lacks is advertisement and marketing skills. He may have a very well known website but this is what is lacking. If he could see it my way and use my marketing ploys,me and him can start the party NYC has been waiting for.

Now if he doesn't see it my way..well ya know(La Costra Nostra);)