Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz tonight? Anyone?

pluryou

Ok I guess since this thread is already up, we might as well make it th eofficial thread. w/o th eofficial on the thread title. I am going. Tinybuterfli said she was going.

awww shiet, i'll just post up the offcial thread so everyone can see it.

Originally posted by vicman

Ok I guess since this thread is already up, we might as well make it th eofficial thread. w/o th eofficial on the thread title. I am going. Tinybuterfli said she was going.

You are nothing more than the ***OFFICIAL*** whore. :D

Hey! I should be at Nation's tonight. If you want to meet me I will be wearing my psychedelic hat. LOL. Just grab me aside and say hey, I know you from the computer. I love making new friends. :)

Anyways, it is true that I probably do work less than anyone here. So, I can talk and talk and talk..... All right. I will shut up. :)

Originally posted by vicman

yep yep, I will be there. No idea what I will be wearing and I'm quite small and so easy to miss :) I'll look for you!

Originally posted by pluryou

Hope to see you there tinybutterfli! Umm... I have a ¿ How do you make an eofficial thread? Did I do something wrong? I'm all new to this please help. LOL.

i

according to the DC CP manual:

***OFFICIAL*** BUZZ (Insert Date) Meet-Up Thread

Originally posted by pluryou

Hope to see you there tinybutterfli! Umm... I have a ¿ How do you make an eofficial thread? Did I do something wrong? I'm all new to this please help. LOL.

Once you get 100 posts there is a new button that pops up and it lets you make ***Official*** posts....til then keep posting!

So did you make it out to Buzz Kuro? I saw Vic and as I was walking around looking for some friends I hear "GIIIIIIIINA! GIIIIIIINA!" I turned around to see Crank. My first reaction? "How the hell did you spot me in this crowd?" LOL We looked for your psychadelic hat, Pluryou, but didn't find you. Don't know if Crank found you later or not.....

Matt Darey canceled :( So the line up got all turned around. Max Graham went on first (yay! good set IMHO), then Sandra Collins (I was quite disappointed) and then Patrick Mineo. Wasn't thrilled with his set either. I left at about 4:30 am.

See you guys tomorrow :)

Well Buzz was good, I wouldve really had liked to stay longer but I left around 2:45. Saw crank & company, tinnybutterfli, and tons of other people that lurk around on the boards. Got to meet some people from the Buzz board also (yes, I'm crossreferencing here :D ).

Good thing Darey cancelled, 'cos I was really interested in catching Graham, but when I saw the schedule at first he was supposed to go on at 4:30 and didnt think I would be sticking around that late, but he went first and I enjoyed his set alot, although he got a bit to spacey-trancey the last 15 min or so of his set, but overall I liked it alot, more progressive trance, I think.

Sandra Collins, I just stayed around for the first 30 min or so of her set, and at least the first 30min, I liked, but I dunno what she played after that. I wish I couldve stayed longer, but I just neede to conserve a bit of energy for tommorrow...I know a bit lame of an excuse given the fact that raver, sauvee & company are catching S&D 2 nigyts in a row.

See y'all tommorrow.

I didn't get back from dinner till almost 12 and since I knew that they had changed the schedule for Graham to go on first and he was the one I wanted to see and I knew I would miss most of his set I (tried) to work on a paper for school instead.