Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Roxy Stage Crew Shirts Give Out Tonight Courtesy Of Jv

Tonight at JV's first classics night at the roxy 100 special ROXY STAGE CREW shirts given out to the first 100 people who arrive with a ROXY CLUBPLANET VIP CARD courtesy of JV. These shirts may be picked up at the CLUBPLANET table. They look great. Remember its first come first serve so get there early. Question..with all the CP heads coming tonight, is there a meetup..sounds like it should be..where, the back bar..stage(which is fucking huge) what do you think?

Originally posted by BobG

Tonight at JV's first classics night at the roxy 100 special ROXY STAGE CREW shirts given out to the first 100 people who arrive with a ROXY CLUBPLANET VIP CARD courtesy of JV. These shirts may be picked up at the CLUBPLANET table. They look great. Remember its first come first serve so get there early. Question..with all the CP heads coming tonight, is there a meetup..sounds like it should be..where, the back bar..stage(which is fucking huge) what do you think?

I am sooooo there! Back bar or stage sounds good to me. everyone else?

Nice.. Im always like one of the first 20 people there in the whole club!!! hehe... I wanted to buy a shirt last week and dave was telling me they were free than larry told me they were $7 and than he told me to wait for lainie to get there and I totally forgot =(. i want a CP shirt!! wahoooo... the stage is huge huh? cant wait.. I'll be on stage like always.. see you guys there mwaaaaaaz

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

well at least since most of us will get shirts, it will be easy to find each other now lol since most of us still haven't met everyone from cp who go to roxy :D

good point.. im gonna go up to everyone with a shirt on that i dont know and be like haaaaaaaaaaay im bebby473891508493748329... :laugh: See you all tonight

Originally posted by t0nythelover

im in there like swimwear. free shirts and classics! omg, yo if i hear silence i think ill bust a nut all over the people standing under the stage, i cant wait.

wow thank god I'll be ON the stage!! When I see you I am gonna run if silence comes on.. :laugh:

i know i was... hehe i couldn't stay home just one night and get a good night sleep i had to be there its was great seeing you all

jeb and jes what a night 2nites gonna b......

nero live on ktu 11-1 haha hes gonna rip shit

you should all come heck out this pary at tribecca 2nite