Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you thought you had too much time on your hands...

malanee

Originally posted by Kuro

Am I the only one who thinks that's cool?

The way it takes Flo's picture when he/she is walking in and the way it opens the door for her is cool. But the whole idea of sitting up and doing this and figuring the whole thing out is dorky. Plus I hate cats so I am kinda biased.

Originally posted by pgiddy

The way it takes Flo's picture when he/she is walking in and the way it opens the door for her is cool. But the whole idea of sitting up and doing this and figuring the whole thing out is dorky. Plus I hate cats so I am kinda biased.

I think setting up the whole thing is cool. And I'm sure cats hate you too. Pad.

Guest jroo

well, its almost 9 am the morning after sasha and digweed, and to tell you the truth i was doing great until i came to this thread, now my eyes burn, im strangely all of a sudden tired as shit. crazy shit, the site was pretty cool, but he went into way too much detail for a monday morning.

Originally posted by jroo

well, its almost 9 am the morning after sasha and digweed, and to tell you the truth i was doing great until i came to this thread, now my eyes burn, im strangely all of a sudden tired as shit. crazy shit, the site was pretty cool, but he went into way too much detail for a monday morning.

I think the guy went into way to much detail for anyday. But I do like the photos of the cat with a mouse and the cat without, so you can see exactly what the computer sees. I just wonder if this guy is actually going to patent this thing and try mass market with it.