Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Anniversary Party 4/13

Alright....seems like we got some people that are gonna show up.

A couple people PMed me(bunnys!) and are in. Mark, Barry...Im sure I'll find you at one time. If I dont just go to the coatcheck at 11am...look for me. Good deal..

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Alright....seems like we got some people that are gonna show up.

A couple people PMed me(bunnys!) and are in. Mark, Barry...Im sure I'll find you at one time. If I dont just go to the coatcheck at 11am...look for me. Good deal..

ill be the guy all bruised up and beaten from all the board guys who are gonna stalk me out and kick my ass :laugh:

BG

I am going with my girls... the only problem is they all want to go so early- like right at 2 or 3 am... :( I guess I have no choice though cause majority rules. :rolleyes:

So I will be easy to spot- the miserable, trampled over, whiny girl who will have been there for like 7 hours by the time you all show up at 11 am!!!! :cry:

Seriously though it would be awesome to meet some of you- if I am still there at 11 am (highly unlikely though) I will definitely come up to the fourth floor- otherwise Barry you are the only one out of this thread that I know so maybe I will run into you! :D

I can't wait I haven't been there since the birthday extravaganza!!!

AWWWW come on starlyte, starbryte, maybe the first star I may see tomorrow night!!! do a lil' begging to your girls and maybe they will give in. Goodluck!!!:letsgo: <----this will be the rest of us maybe u can join the frenzy.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Seriously though it would be awesome to meet some of you- if I am still there at 11 am (highly unlikely though) I will definitely come up to the fourth floor- otherwise Barry you are the only one out of this thread that I know so maybe I will run into you! :D

ill be getting there around 10 so we'll see what happens;)

BG

well... I managed to kind of talk my friends into waiting until this afternoon to go, I told them we would go around 12... I had them basically convinced but then I woke up this morning all hungover at 12:30!!!!! :(

So... I am so sad that I didn't make it, I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! You guys better all post a nice description for me!!!